EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Session (Advances in Lidar Technologies and Techniques I)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Vinogradov A. G., Kravtsov Yu. A., and Tatarskii V. I., “The Effect of Intensification of Back Scattering by Bodies That Are Situated in a Medium Having Random Inhomogeneities,” Radiophys. Quant. Electr. 16 (7), 818–823 (1973). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kravtsov Yu. A. and Saichev A.I., “Effects of Double Passage of Waves in Randomly Inhomogeneous Media,” Physics-Uspekhi 25 (7), 494–508 (1982). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Banakh V. A. and Mironov V. L., Lidar in a Turbulent Atmosphere (Artech House, Boston and London, 1987). [Google Scholar]
- Razenkov, I. A., Banakh V. A., Nadeev A.I. Aerosol Lidar for the Relative Backscatter Amplification Measurements, 27th International Laser Radar Conference, July 5-10, 2015, present proceedings, New York, USA. [Google Scholar]
- Gladkikh V.A, Makienko A.E. Digital ultrasonic meteostation. // Devices. 2009. V.109. No. 7. P. 21-25 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Gladkikh V.A, Mamyshev V.P., Odintsov S.L. Experimental evaluation of structural constant of refractive index in the atmospheric surface layer. // Atmospheric and oceanic optics. 2015. V. 28. No. 4. P. 309-318 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Laser Beam Propagation in the Atmosphere. Edited by J. W. Strohbehn. Springer Series Topics in Applied Physics, Vol. 25. (Berlin, Heidelberg, New York: Springer-Verlag, 1978). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.