EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Session (Advances in Lidar Technologies and Techniques I)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Eloranta, E. W.: High Spectral Resolution Lidar, in Lidar: Range-Resolved Optical Remote Sensing of the Atmosphere, Klaus Weitkamp ed., Springer, NY, pp. 25-30. [Google Scholar]
- Shimizu H. et al, 1986: Atmospheric temperature measurement by a high spectral resolution lidar, Applied Optics, Vol. 25, Issue 9, pp. 1460-1466 (1986). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Dengxin H., 2004: Ultraviolet high-spectral resolution Rayleigh-Mie lidar with a dual-pass Fabry-Perot etalon for measuring atmospheric temperature profiles of the troposphere, Applied Optics, Vol. 44 Issue 7, pp.1305-1314 (2005). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hair J.W. et al, 2001: “High spectral resolution lidar with iodine-vapor filters: measurement of atmospheric-state and aerosol profiles”, Applied Optics, Vol. 40, Issue 30, pp. 5280-5294 (2001). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Z-S. et al 2009: Iodine-filter-based high spectral resolution lidar for atmospheric temperature measurements, Optics Letters, Vol. 34, Issue 18, pp. 2712-2714 (2009). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.