EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Session (Advances in Lidar Technologies and Techniques I)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Eloranta, E. W.: High Spectral Resolution Lidar, in Lidar: Range-Resolved Optical Remote Sensing of the Atmosphere, Klaus Weitkamp ed., Springer, NY, pp. 25-30.
- Shimizu H. et al, 1986: Atmospheric temperature measurement by a high spectral resolution lidar, Applied Optics, Vol. 25, Issue 9, pp. 1460-1466 (1986). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Dengxin H., 2004: Ultraviolet high-spectral resolution Rayleigh-Mie lidar with a dual-pass Fabry-Perot etalon for measuring atmospheric temperature profiles of the troposphere, Applied Optics, Vol. 44 Issue 7, pp.1305-1314 (2005). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Hair J.W. et al, 2001: “High spectral resolution lidar with iodine-vapor filters: measurement of atmospheric-state and aerosol profiles”, Applied Optics, Vol. 40, Issue 30, pp. 5280-5294 (2001). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Liu Z-S. et al 2009: Iodine-filter-based high spectral resolution lidar for atmospheric temperature measurements, Optics Letters, Vol. 34, Issue 18, pp. 2712-2714 (2009). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.