EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Session (Advances in Lidar Technologies and Techniques I)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- G. Buller, A. Wallace, 2007: Ranging and Three-Dimensional Imaging Using Time-Correlated Single-Photon Counting and Point-by-Point Acquisition, IEEE J. Sel. Top. in Quant. Electr.,13(4), 1006-1015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Buller, R. Collins, 2010: Single-photon generation and detection, Meas. Sci. Technol, 21(1), 012002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. J. Krichel, A. McCarthy, G. S. Buller, 2010: Resolving range ambiguity in a photon counting depth imager operating at kilometer distances, Opt. Express, 18(9), 9192-9206. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P. Hiskett, C. S. Parry, A. McCarthy, G. S. Buller, 2008: A photon-counting time-of-flight ranging technique developed for the avoidance of range ambiguity at gigahertz clock rates, Opt. Express, 16(18), 13685-13698. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L. Sjöqvist, M. Henriksson, P. Jonsson, O. Steinvall, 2014: Time-correlated single-photon counting range profiling and reflectance tomographic imaging, Adv. Opt. Techn., 3(2), 187-197. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.