EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Session (Remote Sensing of Volcanic ASH)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Marenco et al, Airborne lidar observations of the 2010 Eyjafjallajökull volcanic ash plume, JGR 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Webster et al, Operational prediction of ash concentrations in the distal volcanic cloud from the 2010 Eyjafjallajökull eruption, JGR 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Kristiansen et al, Performance assessment of a volcanic ash transport model mini-ensemble used for inverse modeling of the 2010 Eyjafjallajökull eruption, JGR 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Francis et al, Retrieval of physical properties of volcanic ash using Meteosat: A case study from the 2010 Eyjafjallajökull eruption, JGR 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Newman et al, A case study of observations of volcanic ash from the Eyjafjallajökull eruption: 2. Airborne and satellite radiative measurements, JGR 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Millington et al, Simulated volcanic ash imagery: A method to compare NAME ash concentration forecasts with SEVIRI imagery for the Eyjafjallajökull eruption in 2010, JGR 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Adam et al, From operational ceilometer network to operational lidar network, 27th ILRC – Coordinated lidar networks and applications, 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.