EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Lidar Applications to Winds and Turbulence|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Wagner et al., Rotor equivalent wind speed for power curve measurements, 2009, Journal of Physics Conference.
- Pichugina et al., Doppler Lidar-Based Wind-Profile Measurement System for Offshore Wind-Energy and Other Marine Boundary Layer Applications, 2010, Journal of Applied Meteorology and Climatology.
- Krishnamurthy et al., Wind Turbulence estimates in a complex terrain using Scanning Doppler lidar, 2011, Meteorological Applications
- Choukulkar et al., Investigation of a complex nocturnal flow in Owens valley, California using coherent Doppler lidar, 2012, Boundary Layer Meteorology.
- Krishnamurthy et al., 2012, Wind farm characterization using scanning Doppler lidar, 2013, Wind Energy.
- Collier et al., Dual-Doppler lidar measurements for improving dispersion models, 2005, B AM METEOROL SOC, 86, pp.825. [CrossRef]
- Seig et al., Scanning Doppler lidar for reduced uncertainty, 2014, AWEA Wind Resource Assessment conference.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.