EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Middle and Upper Atmospheric Lidar|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Dunker T, Hoppe U-P, Feng W, Plane JMC, Marsh DR. 2015: Mesospheric temperatures and sodium properties measured with the ALOMAR Na lidar compared with WACCM.
- Whiteway JA, Carswell AI. 1994: Rayleigh lidar observations of thermal structure and gravity wave activity in the high arctic during a stratospheric warming, J Atmos Sci, 51(21),3122-36. [CrossRef]
- Hauchecorne A, Chanin ML, Keckhut P. 1991: Climatology and trends of the middle atmospheric temperature (33–87 km) as seen by Rayleigh lidar over the south of France, Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 96(D8),15297-309. [CrossRef]
- Cooney J. 1972: Measurement of atmospheric temperature profiles by Raman backscatter, J Appl Meteorol, 11(1),108-12. [CrossRef]
- Keckhut P, Chanin M, Hauchecorne A. 1990: Stratosphere temperature measurement using Raman lidar, Applied optics, 29(34),5182-6. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Di Girolamo P. 2004: Rotational Raman Lidar measurements of atmospheric temperature in the UV, Geophysical Research Letters, 31(1). [CrossRef]
- YaJuan L, ShaLei S, Faquan L, Xuewu C, Zhenwei C, Linmei L, et al. 2015: High Precision Measurements of lower atmospheric temperature based on Pure Rotational Raman Lidar, submitted to Chinese Journal of Geophysics.
- Chu X, Pan W, Papen GC, Gardner CS, Gelbwachs JA. 2002: Fe Boltzmann temperature lidar: design, error analysis, and initial results at the North and South Poles, Applied Optics, 41(21),4400-10.
- Höffner J, Lautenbach J. 2009: Daylight measurements of mesopause temperature and vertical wind with the mobile scanning iron lidar, Optics Letters, 34(9),1351-3.
- Gibson AJ, Thomas L, Bhattachacharyya SK. 1979: Laser observations of the ground-state hyperfine structure of sodium and of temperatures in the upper atmosphere, Nature, 281. [CrossRef]
- She CY, Sherman J, Yuan T, Williams BP, Arnold K, Kawahara TD, et al. 2003: The first 80-hour continuous lidar campaign for simultaneous observation of mesopause region temperature and wind, Geophysical Research Letters, 30(6),1319.
- Hu XO, Yan ZA, Guo SY, Cheng YQ, Gong JC. 2011: Sodium fluorescence Doppler lidar to measure atmospheric temperature in the mesopause region, Chinese Sci Bull, 56(4-5),417-23.
- Alpers M, Eixmann R, Fricke-Begemann C, Gerding M, Hoeffner J. 2004: Temperature lidar measurements from 1 to 105 km altitude using resonance, Rayleigh, and Rotational Raman scattering, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 4(3),793. [CrossRef]
- Cheng XW, Gong SS, Li FQ, Dai Y, Song J, Wang JM, et al. 2007: 24 h continuous observation of sodium layer over Wuhan by lidar, Sci China Ser G, 50(3),287-93. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.