EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Poster Session (Lidar Applications to Winds and Turbulence)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- R. Azuma, August 1995: A survey of augmented reality, Computer Graphics, SIG-GRAPH Proceedings, pp. 1–8.
- C. M. Shun and P. W. Chan, 2008: Applications of an Infrared Doppler Lidar in Detection of Wind Shear. J. Atmos. Oceanic Technol., 25, 637–655. [CrossRef]
- Menzies, Robert T., and R. Michael Hardesty, 1989: Coherent Doppler lidar for measurements of wind fields, Proceedings of the IEEE 77.3: 449-462. [CrossRef]
- Köpp, F., Rahm, S., & Smalikho, I., 2004: Characterization of Aircraft Wake Vortices by 2-μm Pulsed Doppler Lidar. Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology, 21(2), 194-206. [CrossRef]
- Aragon, C. R., & Long, K. R., 2005: Airflow hazard visualization for helicopter pilots: Flight simulation study results. Annual forum proceedings – American Helicopter Society (Vol. 61, No.1, p.1). AMERICAN HELICOPTER SOCIETY, INC.
- Hol, J. D., 2011: Sensor fusion and calibration of inertial sensors, vision, ultra-wideband and GPS. Linköping studies in science and technology. dissertations, (1368).
- H.-U. Doehler ; Sven Schmerwitz and Thomas Lueken, 2014: “Visual-conformal display format for helicopter guidance”, Proc. SPIE 9087, Degraded Visual Environments: Enhanced, Synthetic, and External Vision Solutions.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.