EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Session (Lidar Applications to Boundary Layer Studies)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Gorban A.N.; Karlin, I. “Hilbert’s 6th Problem: Exact and Approximate Hydrodynamic Manifolds for Kinetic Equations” Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. 51 (2014), 187-246 [CrossRef]
- M. Arend, S. Abdelazim, M. Lopez and F. Moshary, “A comparison of two embedded programming techniques for high rep rate coherent Doppler lidars,” in SPIE, 2013.
- S. Abdelazim, D. Santoro, M. Arend, F. Moshary and S. Ahmed, “Field programmable gate array processing of eye-safe all-fiber coherent wind Doppler lidar return signals,” in SPIE, Remote Sensing, Prague, 2011.
- S. Abdelazim, D. Santoro, M. Arend, F. Moshary and S. Ahmed, “Wind Velocity Estimate and Signal to Noise Ratio Analysis of an All Fiber Coherent Doppler Lidar System,” in 16th Coherent Laser Radar Conference, Long Beach, California, June, 2011.
- S. Abdelazim, D. Santoro, M. Arend, F. Moshary and S. Ahmed, “All-fiber Coherent Doppler LIDAR for Wind Sensing,” in 5th Symposium on Lidar Atmospheric Applications, 91st American Meteorological Society Annual Meeting, Seattle, Washington, 2011.
- S. Abdelazim, D. Santoro, M. Arend, F. Moshary and S. Ahmed, “Development of Allfiber Coherent Doppler LIDAR System for Wind Sensing,” in 15th Symposium on Meteorological Observation and Instrumentation, 90th AMS Annual Meeting, Atlanta, GA, 2010.
- S. Abdelazim, D. Santoro, M. Arend, F. Moshary and S. Ahmed, “All-fiber Coherent Doppler LIDAR for Wind Sensing,” in 15th Annual Coherent Laser Radar Conference, Toulouse, France, 2009.
- Wu, Y., Chaw, S. Gross, B., Moshary, F., Ahmed, S. “Low and optically thin cloud measurements using a Raman- Mie lidar” Applied Opt. 48, 1218-1227, 2009. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Committee on Urban Meteorology: Scoping the Problem, Defining the Needs; Board on Atmospheric Sciences and Climate; Division on Earth and Life Sciences, National Research Council, 2012, Urban Meteorology: Forecasting, Monitoring, and Meeting Users’ Needs, Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, p54, http://nycmetnet.ccny.cuny.edu
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.