EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Poster Session (Lidar Cloud Studies)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), Climate Change 2007: The Physical Science Basis. UK: Cambridge University Press, 2007.
- Pawlowska, Hanna, J. L. Brenguier, and Frederic Burnet, (2000): Microphysical properties of stratocumulus clouds, Atmospheric research 55.1, 15-33. [CrossRef]
- Sharon, T. M, B. A. Albrecht, H. H. Jonsson, P. Minnis, M. M. Khaiyer, T. M. van Reken, J. Seinfeld, and R. Flagan, 2006: Aerosol and cloud microphysical characteristics of rifts and gradients in maritime stratocumulus clouds. Journal of the atmospheric sciences, 63, 983-997. [CrossRef]
- D. Baumgardner, H. Jonsson, W. Dawson, D. O’Connor, and R. Newton, 2001, The cloud, aerosol and precipitation spectrometer: A new instrument for cloud investigations, Atmospheric research, 59, 251-264. [CrossRef]
- Pruppacher, H. R, and J. D. Klett, 1997: Microphysics of Clouds and Precipitation. Published by Kluwer Academic Publisher, 714 pp.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.