EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Poster Session (Advances in Lidar Technologies and Techniques II)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Wing, R., 2012: Multi-sensor calibration and validation of the UWO-PCL Water Vapour Lidar. Master’s Thesis. [Google Scholar]
- Zaber Technologies, 2015: Actuator Characterization, Internet. [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Sica, S. Sargoytchev, P.S. Argall, E.F. Borra, L. Girard, C.T. Sparrow, S. Flatt, 1995: Lidar measurements taken with a large-aperture liquid mirror. 1. Rayleigh-scatter system. Applied Optics, 34(30):6925–6936. [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Sica, A. Haefele, 2015: Retrieval of temperature from a multiple-channel Rayleigh-scatter lidar using an optimal estimation method. Applied Optics, 54, 1872-1889 [Google Scholar]
- Jalali, A., 2015: Extending and merging the Purple Crow Lidar temperature rayleigh and vibrational raman climatologies, Master’s Thesis. [Google Scholar]
- Melles Griot, 2015: Laser Accessory Data Sheet. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.