EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Session (Advances in Lidar Technologies and Techniques II)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Saito, Y. et al., 2012: Multi-element monitoring of livingsphere with laser-induced fluorescence spectrum (LIFS) lidar, Papers of the 26th ILRC25 (29 June 2012, Porto Heli, Greece), pp. 301-304.
- For example, catalogue of HONDA ACTYVAN, http://www.honda.co.jp/ACTY/van/webcatalog/spec/.
- Yasunori Saito, 2007: Laser-induced fluorescence spectroscopy/technique as a tool for field monitoring of physiological status of living plants, Proc. SPIE, Vol. 6604, pp. 66041W-1-11.
- Saito, Y. et al., 2002: Remote estimation of the Chlorophyll concentration of living trees using laser-induced fluorescence imaging lidar, Optical Review, 9, pp. 37-39. [CrossRef]
- Cerovic, Z. G. et al., 1999: Ultraviolet-induced fluorescence for plant monitoring: present status and prospects, Agronomie, 19, pp. 543-578. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Corcorn, P. L. et al., 2014: An anthropogenic marker horizon in the future rock record, GSA Today, 24, pp. 4-8, doi: 10.1130/GSAT-G198A.1. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.