EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Session (Advances in Lidar Technologies and Techniques II)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- J. A. Armstrong, N. Bleombergen, J. Ducuing, and P. S. Pershen, Interactions between Light Waves in a Nonlinear Dielectric, Phys. Rev. 127, 1918 (1962) [CrossRef]
- J. Webjorn, F. Laurell, and G. Arvidsson, Blue light generated by frequency doubling of laser diode light in a lithium niobate channel waveguide, IEEE Photon. Tech. Lett. 1, 316 (1989) [CrossRef]
- K. Suizu, H. Minamide, T. Usami, K. Nakamura, K. Kawase, H. Ito, Line-width narrowing for nanosecond PPLN optical parametric generation (OPG) by injection seeding, Lasers and Electro-Optics, 2002. CLEO ‘02. Technical Digest. Summaries of Papers Presented at the Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics, 329-330 (2002)
- M. Rahm, G. Anstett, J. Bartschke, T. Bauer, R. Beigang and R. Wallenstein, Widely tunable narrow-linewidth nanosecond optical parametric generator with self-injection seeding, 2005 Conference on Lasers & Electro-Optics (CLEO), 1300-1302 (2005)
- D. Sakaizawa, C. Nagasawa, T. Nagai, M. Abo, Y. Shibata, M. Nakazato and T. Sakai, Development of a 1.6 μm differential absorption lidar with a quasi-phase-matching optical parametric oscillator and photon-counting detector for the vertical CO2 profile Appl. Opt. Vol. 48, 748-757 (2009) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Y. Shibata, C. Nagasawa, M. Abo, QPM-OPG based high power 1.6 μm laser transmitter for CO2-DIAL, 25th ILRC, 243-246 (2010)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.