EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Session (Advances in Lidar Technologies and Techniques II)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- S. Kameyama, T. Ando, K. Asaka, Y. Hirano and S. Wadaka, Compact all-fiber pulsed coherent Doppler lidar system for wind sensing, Appl. Opt., 46, 1953-1962. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- A.W. Naji, et al., Review of erbium-doped fiber amplifier, International Journal of the Physical Sciences, 6(20), 4674-4689.
- R. Su, et al., Dependence of stimulated Brillouin scattering in pulsed fiber amplifier on signal linewidth, pulse duration, and repetition rate, COL, 10(11).
- M. Dasan, et al., An investigation on transient effects in EDFA with variable duty cycle and wavelength multiplexed signals, Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, 57(2), 352-358. [CrossRef]
- M. Michalska, J. Swiderski and M. Marcin, Arbitrary pulse shaping in Er-doped fiber amplifiers - Possibilities and limitations, Optics & Laser Technology, 60, 8-13. [CrossRef]
- G. Sobon, et al., Pulsed dual-stage fiber MOPA source operating at 1550 nm with arbitrarily shaped output pulses, Appl. Phys. B, 105, 721–727. [CrossRef]
- A. Töws, A. Kurtz: A multi-wavelength lidar system based on an erbium-doped fiber MOPA-system, Proc. SPIE, 9246.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.