EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Session (Advances in Lidar Technologies and Techniques II)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- S. Kameyama, T. Ando, K. Asaka, Y. Hirano and S. Wadaka, Compact all-fiber pulsed coherent Doppler lidar system for wind sensing, Appl. Opt., 46, 1953-1962. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A.W. Naji, et al., Review of erbium-doped fiber amplifier, International Journal of the Physical Sciences, 6(20), 4674-4689. [Google Scholar]
- R. Su, et al., Dependence of stimulated Brillouin scattering in pulsed fiber amplifier on signal linewidth, pulse duration, and repetition rate, COL, 10(11). [Google Scholar]
- M. Dasan, et al., An investigation on transient effects in EDFA with variable duty cycle and wavelength multiplexed signals, Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, 57(2), 352-358. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Michalska, J. Swiderski and M. Marcin, Arbitrary pulse shaping in Er-doped fiber amplifiers - Possibilities and limitations, Optics & Laser Technology, 60, 8-13. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Sobon, et al., Pulsed dual-stage fiber MOPA source operating at 1550 nm with arbitrarily shaped output pulses, Appl. Phys. B, 105, 721–727. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Töws, A. Kurtz: A multi-wavelength lidar system based on an erbium-doped fiber MOPA-system, Proc. SPIE, 9246. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.