EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Aerosol Retrievals and Observations|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Reid, J.S., R. Koppmann, T.F. Eck, D.P. Eleuterio, 2005: A review of biomass burning emissions part ii: intensive physical properties of biomass burning particles, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 5, pp. 799-825. [CrossRef]
- Althausen et al. 2009: Portable Raman Lidar PollyXT for Automated Profiling of Aerosol Backscatter, Extinction, and Depolarization. J. Atmos. Oceanic Technol., 26, 2366-2378. [CrossRef]
- Draxler, R.R. and Rolph, G.D., 2012, HYSPLIT (Hybrid Single-Particle Lagrangian Integrated Trajectory) Model access via NOAA ARL READY Website (http://ready.arl.noaa.gov/HYSPLIT.php). NOAA Air Resources Laboratory, Silver Spring, MD
- Pappalardo, et al., 2014: EARLINET towards an advanced sustainable European aerosol lidar network, Atmos. Meas. Tech., 7, 2389–2409. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed]
- Ansmann A., Riebesell M., and C. Weitkamp, 1990: Measurement of atmospheric aerosol extinction profiles with a Raman lidar, Opt. Lett., 15(13), 746-748. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Klett, J. D., 1981: Stable analytical inversion solution for processing lidar returns. Appl. Opt., 20, 211–220. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Fernald, F. G., 1984: Analysis of atmospheric lidar observations: Some comments. Appl. Opt., 23, 652–653. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed]
- Freudenthaler, V., et al., 2009: Depolarization ratio profiling at several wavelengths in pure Saharan dust during SAMUM 2006, Tellus B, 61(1), 165-179. [CrossRef]
- Veselovskii, I., Kolgotin, A., Griaznov, V., Muller, D., Wandinger, U., and Whiteman, D.N., 2002: Inversion with regularization for the retrieval of tropospheric aerosol parameters from multiwavelength lidar sounding, Appl Optics 41(18), 3685-3699. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Chiliński M.T. et al., 2014: Study of Aerosol Radiative Properties During Long-range Transport of Biomass Burning from Canada to Central Europe in July 2013, 14th Conference on Atmospheric Radiation, conference poster, https://ams.confex.com/ams/14CLOUD14ATRAD/webprogram/Paper250309.html
- Baars, H., et al., 2012: Aerosol profiling with lidar in the Amazon Basin during the wet and dry season, Journal of Geophysical Research, 117, D21201, doi:10.1029/2012JD018338. [CrossRef]
- Nicolae D. et al. 2012: Change of Optical and Microphysical Properties of Biomass Burning Aerosol During Transport in the Free Troposphere, Reviewed and Revised Papers 26th International Laser Radar Conference, 463-466.
- Groß, S., et al., 2011: Characterization of Saharan dust, marine aerosols and mixtures of biomass-burning aerosols and dust by means of multi-wavelength depolarization Raman lidar measurements during SAMUM 2. Tellus B, 63, pp. 706-724. [CrossRef]
- Muller D., et al, 2005: Raman lidar observations of aged Siberian and Canadian forest fire smoke in the free troposphere over Germany in 2003: Microphysical particle characterization, Journal of Geophysical Research, 110, D17201. [CrossRef]
- Costa-Surós M., I.S. Stachlewska, A. Nemuc, C. Talianu, B. Heese, and R. Engelmann, 2015: Study case of air-mass modification over Poland and Romania observed by the means of multiwavelength Raman depolarization lidars, International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27th), 5-10 July 2015, New York, USA, Paper ID: 315.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.