EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Session (Aerosol Observations and Retrievals II)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Müller, D. et al., “Retrieval of Physical Particle Properties from Lidar Observations of Extinction and Backscatter at Multiple Wavelengths,” Appl. Opt., vol. 37, no. 12, p. 2260, Apr. 1998. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- McNeil, W. R. and A. I. Carswell, “Lidar polarization studies of the troposphere.,” Appl. Opt., vol. 14, no. 9, pp. 2158–68, Sep. 1975. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sassen, K., “Polarization in lidar,” in Lidar. Range-Resolved Optical Remote Sensing of the Atmosphere, C. Weitkamp, Ed. Springer, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Freudenthaler, V. et al., “Depolarization ratio profiling at several wavelengths in pure Saharan dust during SAMUM 2006,” Tellus B, vol. 61, no. 1, Feb. 2009. [Google Scholar]
- De Tomasi F., and M. R. Perrone, “Multiwavelengths lidar to detect atmospheric aerosol properties,” IET Sci. Meas. Technol., vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 143–149, May 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Biele, J., G. Beyerle, and G. Baumgarten, “Polarization Lidar: Correction of instrumental effects,” Opt.Express, vol. 7, no. 12, pp. 427–435, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Mattis, I., et al., “Systematic error of lidar profiles caused by a polarization-dependent receiver transmission: quantification and error correction scheme,” Appl. Opt., vol. 48, no. 14, pp. 2742–2751, Oct. 2009. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mishchenko, M. I. and J. W. Hovenier, “Depolarization of light backscattered by randomly oriented nonspherical particles,” Opt.Lett., vol. 20, no. 12, pp. 1356–1358, Jun. 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Flynn, C. J. et al. “Novel polarization-sensitive micropulse lidar measurement technique,” Opt.Express, vol. 15, no. 6, pp. 2785–2790, Mar. 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Gimmestad, G. G., “Reexamination of depolarization in lidar measurements,” Appl. Opt., vol. 47, no. 21, p. 3795, Jul. 2008. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Born and E. Wolf, “Interference and diffraction with partially coherent light,” in Principles of Optics, 6th ed., M. Born and E. Wolf, Eds. Pergamon Press, 1980, pp. 491–555. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.