EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Session (Aerosol Observations and Retrievals II)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Müller D., et al., 1999: Microphysical particle parameters from extinction and backscatter lidar data by inversion with regularization: theory, Appl. Opt., 38, pp. 2346 – 2357. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Veselovskii I., et al., 2002: Inversion with regularization for the retrieval of tropospheric aerosol parameters from multiwavelength lidar sounding, Appl. Opt., 41, pp. 3685 – 3699. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Böckmann C., et al, 2005: Microphysical aerosol parameters from multiwavelength lidar, Journal of Optical Society of America, A, 22, pp. 518–528. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- A. Kolgotin and D. Müller, 2008: Theory of inversion with two-dimensional regularization: profiles of microphysical particle properties derived from multiwavelength lidar measurements, Appl. Opt., 47, pp. 4472-4490. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- D. Müller, et al, 2014: Airborne Multiwavelength High Spectral Resolution Lidar (HSRL-2) observations during TCAP 2012: vertical profiles of optical and microphysical properties of a smoke/urban haze plume over the northeastern coast of the US, Atmos. Meas. Tech. 7, 3487–3496, 2014. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.