EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Session (Aerosol Observations and Retrievals II)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Chaikovski, A., Dubovik, O., Pappalardo, G., Wandinger, U., Apituley, A., Alados Arbroledas, L., Pappayannis, A., Pietruczuk, A. (2012), Algorithm and Software for the retrieval of Vertical Aerosol Properties using combined Lidar/Radiometer data : Dissemination in EARLINET, Reviewed and Revised Papers of the 26th International Laser Radar Conference, Porto Helli, Greece [Google Scholar]
- ENVIRON International Corporation (2010), CAMx - User’s Guide - Comprehensive Air Quality Model with Extensions Version 5.30, Novato, California [Google Scholar]
- Hess, M. and Koepke, P. and Schult, I. (1998), Optical Properties of Aerosols and Clouds: The Software Package OPAC, American Meteorological Society [Google Scholar]
- Kokkalis P., A. Papayannis, V. Amiridis, R. E. Mamouri, I. Veselovskii, A. Kolgotin, G. Tsaknakis, N. I. Kristiansen, A. Stohl, and L. Mona (2013): Optical, microphysical, mass and geometrical properties of aged 72 volcanic particles observed over Athens, Greece, during the Eyjafjallajökull eruption in April 2010 through synergy of Raman Lidar and sunphotometer measurements, Atmos. Chem. Phys., 13, 9303–9320, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Poupkou, A., Markakis, K., Liora, N., Giannaros, T. and Melas, D., 2012. “Particulate matter source apportionment for the urban center of Thessaloniki (Greece) using the WRF-CAMx modeling system”. 19th International Transport and Air Pollution Conference 2012, 26-27 November 2012, Thessaloniki, Greece. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.