EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Session (Aerosol Observations and Retrievals II)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Pelon, J., C. Flamant, P. Chazette, J.-F. Leon, D. Tanre, M. Sicard, and S. K. Satheesh, 2002: Characterization of aerosol spatial distribution and optical properties over the Indian Ocean from airborne LIDAR and radiometry during INDOEX’99, J. Geophys. Res., 107(D19), 8029. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Strawbridge, K. B., Snyder, B. J., 2004: Daytime and nighttime aircraft measurements showing evidence of particulate matter transport into the northeastern valleys of the Lower Fraser Valley BC, Atmospheric Environment, 38, 5873-5886. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. P. Gobbi, F. Barnaba, R. Giorgi, and A. Santacasa, 2000: Altitude-resolved properties of a Saharan dust event over the Mediterranean, Atmospheric Environment, 34, 5119-5127 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chenbo Xie, Tomoki Nishizawa, Nobuo Sugimoto, Ichiro Matsui, and Zifa Wang, 2008: Characteristics of aerosol optical properties in pollution and Asian dust episodes over Beijing, China. Applied Optics, 47(27), 4945-4951. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tam, K., et al, 2008: Studies of Urban Aerosols in Macao using a Horizontal Mie Lidar, Journal of Light Scattering, 20(4), 375-378. [Google Scholar]
- Kent, G.S., 1978: Deduction of aerosol concentrations from 1.06μm lidar measurements, Applied Optics, 17(23), 3763-3773. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Del Guasta, M., Marini, S., 2000: On the retrieval of urban aerosol mass concentration by a 532 and 1064nm lidar, Journal of Aerosol Science, 31, 1469-1488. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Del Guasta, M., 2002: Daily cycles in urban aerosol observed in Florence (Italy) by means of an automatic 532-1064nm lidar, Atmospheric Environment, 36, 2853-2865. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fernald, F.G., Herman, B.M., Reagan, J.A., 1972: Determination of aerosol height distribution by lidar, Journal of Applied Meteorology, 11, 482-489. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ansmann, A., Engelmann R., Althausen, D., Wandinger, U., Hu M., Zhang, Y., He, Q., 2005: High aerosol load over the Pearl River Delta, South China, observed with Raman lidar and Sun photometer, Geophysical Research Letters, 32(13), L13815. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Andrew Y. S. Cheng, Andrew Walton and Johnny C. L. Chan, 2003: Urban aerosols spatial variations using a slant angle scanning Mie Lidar system. In the SPIE’s 3rd International Asia-Pacific Symposium on Remote Sensing of the Atmosphere, Environment and Space, October 23-27, 2002, Proc. SPIE Volume 4893, 17-24. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Qiao-jun, Yang Lin, Wang Jie-Yu, Zuo Hao-yi, Luo Shi-Rong, Andrew Y. S. Cheng, 2009: Calculation of the overlap factor and correction of near-field signal of the off-axis lidar based on the Gaussian mode of laser beam, Acta Physica Sinica, 58(10), 7376-7381. [Google Scholar]
- Inaba, H., 1976: Detection of atoms and molecules by Raman scattering and resonance fluorescence, in Laser Monitoring of the Atmosphere, chap. 5, Ed. Hinkley E.D., Springer-Verlag. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.