EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Session (Aerosol Observations and Retrievals II)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Charlson, R.J., Schwartz, S.E., Hales, J.M., Cess, D., Coakley, J.A., Hansen, J.E., 1992. Climate forcing by anthropogenic aerosols. Science 255, 423–430. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sassen K., 2005: Polarization in lidar. Springer New York. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Zhaoyan, et al., 2004:Use of probability distribution functions for discriminating between cloud and aerosol in Lidar backscatter data, Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012), D15, 109. [Google Scholar]
- Sassen K, Zhao H., 1993: Super cooled liquid water clouds in Utah winter mountain storms: Cloud-seeding implications of a remote-sensing dataset, Journal of Applied Meteorology, 32(9), 1548-1558 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Freudenthaler V, Esselborn M, Wiegner M, et al., 2009: Depolarization ratio profiling at several wavelengths in pure Saharan dust during SAMUM 2006, Tellus B, 61(1), 165-179. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dai G, Wu S, Song X, et al., 2014: Research in depolarization of particles in Tibetan Plateau and coastal area by lidar, SPIE Asia Pacific Remote Sensing. International Society for Optics and Photonics, 92620I-92620I-12. [Google Scholar]
- Fernald, Frederick G., 1984: Analysis of atmospheric Lidar observations: some comments. Applied optics, 23.5, 652-653 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Althausen D, Engelmann R, Baars H, et al., 2009: Portable Raman lidar PollyXT for automated profiling of aerosol backscatter, extinction, and depolarization, Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology, 26(11): 2366-2378. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sassen K, Zhao H., 1993: Super cooled liquid water clouds in Utah winter mountain storms: Cloud-seeding implications of a remote-sensing dataset. Journal of Applied Meteorology, 32(9) 1548-1558. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Toon, O., Tabazadeh, A., Browell, E. and Jordan, J., 2000: Analysis of Lidar observations of Arctic polar stratospheric clouds during January 1989, J. Geophys. Res. 105, 20 589–20 615 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.