EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Poster Session (Combining Lidar and Other Observations)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Y.Y. Kulikov, A.A. Krasilnikov, V.G. Ryskin, Microwave studies of the structure of the polarlatitude ozone layer during winter anomalous warming events in the stratosphere, Atmos. Oceanic Phys., Vol. 38, pp. 158-166, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Matvienko, V.A. Banakh, S.M. Bobrovnikov, V.D. Burlakov, V.V. Veretennikov, B.V. Kaul, G.M. Krekov, V.N. Marichev, The development of atmospheric laser remote sensing technologies, Atmospheric and Ocean Optics, Vol. 22, No. 10, pp. 915-930, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Marichev, Lidar investigations of stratospheric warming over Tomsk in 2008-2010, Atmospheric and Ocean Optics, Vol. 24, No. 5, pp. 386-391, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Y.Y. Kulikov, A.A. Krasilnikov, A.M. Shchitov, New mobile ground-based microwave instrument for research of stratospheric ozone (some results of observation), The Sixth International Kharkov Symposium on Physics and Engineering of Microwaves, Millimeter, and Submillimeter Waves (MSMW’ 07) Proceedings, Kharkov, Ukraine, June 25 – 30, Vol. 1. pp. 62 – 66. 2007. [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Marichev, G.G. Matvienko, A.A. Lisenko, V.Y. Iljushik, Y.Y. Kulikov, A.A. Krasilnikov, V.G. Ryskin, V.V. Byuchkov, First results of complex experiment on sounding the middle atmosphere in optical and millimeter waves (above Tomsk), Atmospheric and Ocean Optics, Vol. 25, No. 12, pp. 1091-1095, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- J. De la Noe, A. Baudry, M. Perault, P. Dierich, N. Monnanteuil, M. Colmont, Measurements of the vertical distribution of ozone by ground-based microwave techniques at the Bordeaux observatory during the June 1981 Intercomparison campaign, Planet., Space Sci., Vol. 16, No. 7, pp. 737-741, 1983. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Barnett, M. Corney, Middle atmosphere reference model derived from satellite data, Handbook for MAP, Vol. 16, pp. 47-85, 1985. [Google Scholar]
- http://mirador.gsfc.nasa.gov [Google Scholar]
- http://weather.uwyo.edu/upperair/sounding.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.