EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Session (Advances in Lidar Technologies and Techniques III)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Commission for instruments and methods of observation, 2013: Expert team on new technologies and testbeds first section final report, Geneva, Switzerland, 4-7 March.
- Davide Dionisi, Fernando Congeduti, Gian Luigi Liberti, Francesco Cardillo, 2010: Calibration of a multichannel water vapor Raman lidar through noncollocated operational soundings: optimization and characterization of accuracy and variability, J. Atmos. Oceanic Technol., 27, 108-121. [CrossRef]
- T. Leblanc, I. S. McDermid, 2008: Accuracy of Raman lidar water vapor calibration and its applicability to long-term measurements, Appl. Opt., 47(30), 5592–5603. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Whiteman, D. N, T. Berkoff, D. D. Turner, T. P. Tooman, R. A. Ferrare, and L. A. Heilman, 2000: Research efforts in the absolute calibration of a Raman water vapor lidar, Proc. of the 20th International Laser Radar Conference, Vichy, France.
- D. D. Venable, D. N. Whiteman, M. N. Calhoun, A. O. Dirisu, R. N. Connell, and E. Landulfo, 2011: A lamp mapping technique for independent determination of the water vapor mixing ratio calibration factor for a Raman lidar system, Appl. Opt., 50(23), 4622–4632. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- D. N. Whiteman, D. D. Venable, and E. Landulfo, 2011: Comments on: Accuracy of Raman lidar water vapor calibration and its applicability to long-term measurements, Appl. Opt., 50(15), 2170–2176. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- R. Thalman, K. J. Zarzana, M. A. TOLBERT, R. Volkamer, 2014: Rayleigh scattering cross-section measurements of nitrogen, argon, oxygen and air, JQSRT, 147, 171-177. [CrossRef]
- G. Avila, J. M. Fernández, G. Tejeda, S. Montero, 2004: The Raman spectra and cross-sections of HO, DO, and HDO in the OH/OD stretching regions, J. Mol. Spectrosc., 228, 38-65. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.