EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Session (Advances in Lidar Technologies and Techniques III)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- R.Agishev, A.Comerón, A.Rodriguez, M.Sicard. Dimensionless parameterization of LIDAR for laser remote sensing of the atmosphere and its application to systems with SiPM and PMT detectors, Applied Optics, 2014, 53, № 15, 3164-3175. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- A.Comerón, R.Agishev. Dimensionless parameters for lidar performance characterization / in: Remote Sensing of Clouds and the Atmosphere XIX; and Optics in Atmospheric Propagation and Adaptive Systems XVII, SPIE Proceedings, 2014, 9242, pp.1-10.
- R.Agishev, A.Comerón, J.Bach, A.Rodriguez, M.Sicard, J.Riu, S.Royo. Lidar with SiPM: Some capabilities and limitations in real environment, Optics & Laser Technology, 2013, 49, 86-90. [CrossRef]
- R.Agishev. Introduction to SiPMs as novel and advanced detectors for Lidar remote sensing: Operation principles, main parameters, and state-ofthe-art. Analytical Review, UPC Publishing House, Barcelona, Spain, 2012, 115 pp.
- R.Agishev. Advanced methods and means to improve atmospheric lidar stability against sky background clutter, in: Remote sensing of clouds and the atmosphere, SPIE Proceedings, 2011, 8177, 177-183.
- R.Agishev. Lidar monitoring of the atmosphere: Monograph (in Russian), PhysMathGIz, Moscow, 2009. 316 pp.
- R.Agishev, B.Gross, F.Moshary, A.Gilerson, S.Ahmed. Simple approach to predict APD/PMT lidar detector performance under sky background using dimensionless parameterization, Optics and Lasers in Engineering, 2006, 44, No.8, 779-796. [CrossRef]
- R.Agishev, B.Gross, F.Moshary, A.Gilerson, S.Ahmed, Development of a SNR parameterization scheme for general lidar assessment, Applied Physics B: Lasers and Optics, 2005, vol. 80, No. 6, pp. 765-776. [CrossRef]
- R.Agishev, A.Comeron, B.Gross, F.Moshary, S.Ahmed, A.Gilerson, V.Vlasov, Application of the method of decomposition of lidar signal-to-noise ratio to the assessment of laser instruments for gaseous pollution detection, Applied Physics B, 2004, 79(2), 255–264 (2004). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.