EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Session (Advances in Lidar Technologies and Techniques III)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- https://dmptool.org [Google Scholar]
- http://www.openmadrigal.org [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Q., W. Wang, M. G. Conde, A. L. Arulian, R. Niciejewski, and J. W. Meriwether, 2009: Ionosphere Mesosphere Polar Aeronomy Campaign (IMPAC). AGU Fall Meeting 2009, San Francisco, CA. [Google Scholar]
- Wickwar, V. B., L. Sox, D. L. Barton, J. P. Herron, J., and M. T. Emerick. June 22, 2014: Extremely Sensitive Rayleigh-Scatter Lidar at USU. Presented at the 2014 CEDAR Workshop, University of Washington, Seattle, WA. [Google Scholar]
- Peterson, L. W., 2011: Lidar User’s Manual, Undergraduate Honors Theses, 20 pp, Utah State University, Logan, UT. [Google Scholar]
- Wickwar, V. B., and L. Sox, June 22, 2014: Interpretation (or is it Calibration?) of Rayleigh-Scatter Lidar Signals, CEDAR Workshop, University of Washington, Seattle, WA. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.