EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Lidar for Trace Gas Monitoring III|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Certain equipment, instruments or materials are identified in this paper in order to adequately specify the experimental details. Such identification does not imply recommendation by the National Institute of Standards and Technology nor does it imply the materials are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
- Douglass, K. O., S. E. Maxwell, G.-W. Truong, R. D. van Zee, J. R. Whetstone, J. T. Hodges, D. A. Long, D. F. Plusquellic, 2013: Rapid scan absorption spectroscopy using a waveform-driven electro-optic phase modulator in the 1.6-1.65 μm region, JOSA B, 30, 2696-2703. [CrossRef]
- Drever, R. W. P., J. L. Hall, F. V. Kowalski, J. Hough, G. M. Ford, A. J. Munley, H. Ward, 1983: Laser phase and frequency stabilization using an optical resonator, Appl. Phys. B, 31, 97-105. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- Rothman, L. S., and 41 co-authors, 2009: The HITRAN 2008 molecular spectroscopic database, J. Quant. Spectrosc. Ra., 110, 533-572. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- Rothman, L. S., and 48 co-authors, 2013: The HITRAN 2012 molecular spectroscopic database, J. Quant. Spectrosc. Ra., 130, 4-50. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- Moré, J. J., 1978: The Levenberg-Marquardt algorithm: implementation and theory, Numerical Analysis, Lecture Notes in Math., 630, 105-116. [CrossRef]
- Ehret, G., C. Kiemle, M. Wirth, A. Amediek, A. Fix, S. Houweling, 2008: Space-borne remote sensing of CO2, CH4, and N2O by integrated path differential absorption lidar: a sensitivity analysis, Appl. Phys. B, 90, 593-608. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.