EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 120, 2016XLV International Symposium on Multiparticle Dynamics (ISMD 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||1 Multiparticle Correlations and Fluctuations|
|Published online||04 July 2016|
- B.Andersson, et al. Parton Fragmentation and String Dynamics, Phys. Rept. 97 (1983) 31. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.Andersson, G.Gustafson, J.Hakkinen, M.Ringner and P.Sutton, Is there screwiness at the end of the QCD cascades?, JHEP 9809 (1998) 014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Š.Todorova, Quantization of the QCD string with a helical structure, Phys.Rev.D 89, 015002 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.V.Buniy, et al., The tight knot spectrum in QCD, Phys.Rev.D 89, 054513 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.Sjostrand, S.Mrenna and P. Z.Skands, Comput. Phys. Comm. 178 (2008) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Eur.Phys.J.C 75 (2015) 466. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.