EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 121, 2016Roma International Conference on Astroparticle Physics 2014 (RICAP-14)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||High Energy Neutrinos|
|Published online||06 July 2016|
- V. Agrawal, T. K. Gaisser, P. Lipari, T. Satnev, Phys Rev D. 53.1314 v1, 18 (1995)
- D. Lenis, G. Stavropoulos, astro-ph.IM, v1, 37 (2012)
- A. Hoecker, P. Speckmayer, J. Stelzer, J. Therhaag, E. von Toerne, H. Voss, TMVAUsersGuide, 152 (2013)
- C. G. Broyden, The Convergence of a Class of Double-rank Minimization Algorithms, J.Inst. of Math. and App. 6, 76 (1970) [CrossRef]
- R. Fletcher, A New Approach to Variable Metric Algorithms, Computer J. 13, 317 (1970) [CrossRef]
- D. Goldfarb, A Family of Variable Metric Updates Derived by Variational Means, Math. Comp. 24, 23 (1970) [CrossRef]
- D.F. Shannon, Conditioning of Quasi-Newton Methods for Function Minimization, Math. Comp. 24, 647 (1970) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.