EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 121, 2016Roma International Conference on Astroparticle Physics 2014 (RICAP-14)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Dark Matter Searches|
|Published online||06 July 2016|
- L. Rayleigh, On the pressure developed in a liquid during the collapse of a spherical cavity (Philos. Mag 34, 94, 1917) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Plesset, The growth of vapor bubbles in superheated liquid (J. Appl. Phys. 25, 9493, 1954) [Google Scholar]
- H.K. Forster, Growth of vapor bubbles in superheated liquid (J. Appl. Phys. 05, 474, 1954) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Seitz (Phys. Fluids 1, 2, 1958) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Behnke et al., Coupp Collaboration, First dark matter search results from a 4-kg CF3I bubble chamber operated in a deep underground site (Phys. Rev. D 86, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Behnke et al., Coupp Collaboration, Direct measurement of the bubble-nucleation energy threshold in a CF3I bubble chamber (Phys. Rev. D 88, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Archambault, Picasso Collaboration, Dark Matter Spin-Dependent Limits for WIMPs Interactions on 19F by PICASSO (Phys. Lett. B, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bertoni et al., A new technique for direct investigation of dark matter (Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research, A, 61–68, 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bou-Cabo et al., LOW Radioactivity Techniques 2013 (LRT 2013): Proceedings of the IV International Workshop in Low Radioactivity Techniques, V: 1549, 142 – 147 [Google Scholar]
- M. Ardid et al., MOSCAB: Direct dark matter search using the Geyser technique, Proc. ICHEP 2014 Conf., Nucl. Phys. B: Proc. Supp. (in press) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.