EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 124, 201632èmes journées des Laboratoires Associés de Radiophysiques et de Dosimétrie, L.A.R.D. 2015
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Published online||21 September 2016|
- IAEA (2010) Training Course Series 42, Radiation Biology: A Handbook for Teachers and Students. Vienna, International Atomic Energy Agency, 13–32.
- C. R. Hunt et al., Histone Modifications and DNA Double-Strand Break Repair after Exposure to Ionizing Radiations, Radiation Research 179, 383–392, (2013) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- V. A. Sharpatyi, Z. Gennady, Dans: Radiation chemistry of biopolymers. CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group, (2006). [CrossRef]
- O. Boulanouar, et al., Absolute cross section for loss of supercoiled topology induced by 10 eV electrons in highly uniform /DNA/1,3-diaminopropane films deposited on highly ordered pyrolitic graphite. J. Chem. Phys. 139 (5),055104, (2013) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J. P. Freyer et al., Measurement of the G-value for 1.5 keV X-rays. Int. J. Radiat. Biol. 56(6):885–892, (1989) [CrossRef]
- S. Uehara, H. Nikjoo, Monte Carlo simulation of water radiolysis for low-energy charged particles. J. Radiat. Res. 47(1), 69–81, (2006) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- B. Alberts, A. Johnson, J. Lewis, M. Raff, K. Roberts, and P. Walter, Molecular Biology of the Cell, 4th edition, New York: Garland Science, (2002)
- I. Zs.-Nagy, R.A. Floyd, Hydroxyl free radical reactions with amino acids and proteins studied by electron spin resonance spectroscopy and spin-trapping. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta, 790, 238–250, (1984) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- N. Ounoughi, Beam characterization of a lab bench cold cathode ultra-soft X-ray generator, NIM B, 305, 61–66, (2013) [CrossRef]
- J.E. Groetz, Conception and realization of a parallel-plate free-air ionization chamber for the absolute dosimetry of an ultrasoft X-ray beam, Review of Scientific Instruments, 85, 83304, (2014) [CrossRef]
- N. Ounoughi et al., Spatial Distribution of Air Kerma Rate and Impact of Accelerating Voltage onthe Quality of an Ultra Soft X-ray Beam generated by a Cold Cathode Tube in Air. Radiation Measurements, 80, 23–28, (2015) [CrossRef]
- M. Souici et al., DNA Strand Break Yield dependence on Tris and Arginine Scavenger concentrations under Ultra-Soft X-ray irradiation: the contribution of Secondary Arginine Radicals. Accepté dans Radiation and Environmental Biophysics, (2015)
- K.L. Manchester, Use of UV methods for measurement of protein and nucleic acid concentrations. Biotechniques, 20(6),968–970, (1996) [PubMed]
- M. Spotheim-Maurizot et al., DNA radiolysis by fast neutrons. Int. J. Radiat. Biol. 57(2), 301–313, (1990) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- M. Spotheim-Maurizot et al., DNA radiolysis by fast neutrons. II. Oxygen, thiols and ionic strength effects. Int. J. Radiat. Biol. 59(6),1313–1324, (1990) [CrossRef]
- C. Kemker “Dissolved Oxygen.” Fundamentals of Environmental Measurements. Fondriest Environmental, (2013), Inc.http://www.fondriest.com/environmental-Measurements /parameters/water-quality/dissolved-oxygen/
- H. Yamaguchi, Y. Uchihori, N. Yasuda, M. Takada and H. Kitamura, Estimation of Yields of OH Radicals in Water Irradiated by Ionizing Radiation. J. Radiat. Res. 46, 333–34, (2005) [CrossRef]
- G.V. Buxton et al., Critical review of rate constants for reactions of hydrated electrons, hydrogen atoms and hydroxyl radicals (•OH/•O-) in aqueous solution. J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data 17, 513–886, (1988) https://www3.nd.edu/~ndrlrcdc/Compilations/INTRO.HTM [CrossRef]
- R. Roots, S. Okada, Estimation of Life Times and Diffusion Distances of Radicals Involved in X-Ray-InducedD NA Strand Breaks or Killing of Mammalian Cells. Radiation Research 64, 306–320, (1975) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- G. Scholes, P. Shaw, R.L. Willson, M. Ebert, Dans: Pulse Radiolysis, Ebert, M.; Keene, J.P.; Swallow, A.J.; Baxendale, J.H. (eds.), Academic Press, New York, 151–64 (1965).
- T. Masuda, S. Nakano, M. J. Kondo, Rate constants for the reactions of OH radicals with the enzyme proteins as determined by the p-nitrosodimethylaniline method. J. Radiat. Res. 14, 339–345 (1973) [CrossRef]
- N. Motohashi and Y. Saito, Competitive measurement of rate constants for hydroxykl radical reactions using radiolytic hydroxylation of benzoate. Chem. Pharm. Bull. 41, 1842–1845. (1993) [CrossRef]
- M. Hicks, J. M. Gebicki, Rate constants for reaction of hydroxyl radicals with Tris, Tricine and Hepes buffers. FEBS Letters, 199(1), 92–94 (1986) [CrossRef]
- P.S. Hodgkins, M.P. Fairman and P. O’Neill, Rejoining of Gamma-Radiation-Induced Single-Strand Breaks in Plasmid DNA by Human Cell Extracts: Dependence on the Concentrationo f the HydroxyRl adicalS cavenger,Tris. Radiation Research 145, 24–30 (1996) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J. R. Milligan, J. A. Aguilera, J. F. Ward, Variation of single-strand break yield with scavenger concentration for plasmid DNA irradiated in aqueous solution. Radiation Research 133(2),151–157 (1993) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J. Fulford, P. Bonner, D.T. Goodhead, M.A. Hill, P. O’Neill, Experimental Determination of the Dependence of OH Radical Yield on Photon Energy: A Comparison with Theoretical Simulations. J. Phys. Chem. A 103,11345–11349 (1999) [CrossRef]
- J. A. Imlay, S. M. Chin, S. Linn, Toxic DNA damage by hydrogen peroxide through the Fenton reaction in vivo and in vitro. Science, 240(4852), 640–642 (1988) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J.F. Mouret, M. Polverelli, F. Sarrazini, and J. Cadet, Ionic and radical oxidations of DNA by hydrogen peroxide, Chem.-Biol. Interactions, 77, 187–201 (1991) [CrossRef]
- N. M. Luscombe, R. A. Laskowski, J. M. Thornton, Amino acid-base interactions: a three-dimensional analysis of protein-DNA interactions at an atomic level. Nucleic Acids Research, 29, 13, 2860–2874 (2001) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- G. Xu, K.Takamoto, and M. R. Chance, Radiolytic Modification of Basic Amino Acid Residues in Peptides: Probes for Examining Protein-Protein Interactions. Anal. Chem. 75, 6995–7007 (2003) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- S. Navaratnam and B. J. Parsons, Reduction potential of histidine free radicals: a pulse radiolysis study. J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans., 94 (17), 2577–2581 (1998)
- O. Cantoni, P. Sestili, G. Brandi, F. Cattabeni, The L-histidine-mediated enhancement of hydrogen peroxide-induced cytotoxicity is a general response in cultured mammalian cell lines and is always associated with the formation of DNA double strand breaks, FEBS Letters, 353, 75–78 (1994) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- P. Tachon, A. Deflandre and P.U. Giacomoni, Modulation by L-histidine of H2O2-mediated damage of cellular and isolated DNA. Carcinogenesis, 15 (8),1621–1626 (1994) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- K. Uchida and S. Kawakishi, 2-Oxo-histidine as a novel biological marker for oxidatively modified proteins. FEBS Lett., 332, 208–210 (1993) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J.R. Milligan, J.A. Aguilera, A. Ly, N.Q.Tran, O. Hoang and J. F., Ward Repair of oxidative DNA damage by amino acids. Nucleic Acids Research, 31 (21),6258–6263 (2003) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.