EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201619th International Seminar on High Energy Physics (QUARKS-2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||2. Physics beyond the Standard Model at colliders and in rare processes; Higgs phenomenology and selected experimental results|
|Published online||28 October 2016|
- H. E. Haber and G. L. Kane, “The Search for Supersymmetry: Probing physics beyond the standard model,” Phys. Rep. 117, 75 (1985). [CrossRef]
- S. P. Martin, “A Supersymmetry primer, In G.L. *Kane (ed.): Perspectives on supersymmetry II* 1–153 [hep-ph/9709356].
- J. R. Ellis, M. K. Gaillard, D. V. Nanopoulos, and C. T. Sachrajda, Phys. Lett. B 83, 339 (1979). [CrossRef]
- F. Bezrukov and D. Gorbunov, “Light inflaton Hunter’s Guide,” JHEP 1005 (2010) 010 [arXiv:0912.0390 [hep-ph]]. [CrossRef]
- M. Anelli et al. [SHiP Collaboration], “A facility to Search for Hidden Particles (SHiP) at the CERN SPS,” arXiv:1504.04956 [physics.ins-det].
- D. S. Gorbunov, “Light sgoldstino: Precision measurements versus collider searches,” Nucl. Phys. B 602, 213 (2001) [hep-ph/0007325]. [CrossRef]
- S. Alekhin et al., “A facility to Search for Hidden Particles at the CERN SPS: the SHiP physics case,” arXiv:1504.04855 [hep-ph].
- D. S. Gorbunov and V. A. Rubakov, “Kaon physics with light sgoldstinos and parity conservation,” Phys. Rev. D 64, 054008 (2001) [hep-ph/0012033]. [CrossRef]
- M. Freytsis, Z. Ligeti and J. Thaler, “Constraining the Axion Portal with B —> K 1+ 1-,” Phys. Rev. D 81, 034001 (2010) [arXiv:0911.5355 [hep-ph]]. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.