EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201619th International Seminar on High Energy Physics (QUARKS-2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||5. Modern field theory and selected aspects of mathematical physics|
|Published online||28 October 2016|
- S. W. Hawking, “Breakdown of Predictability in Gravitational Collapse,” Phys. Rev. D 14 (1976) 2460. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. M. Maldacena, “Eternal black holes in anti-de Sitter,” JHEP 0304 (2003) 021. [CrossRef]
- G. ‘t Hooft, “The black hole interpretation of string theory,” Nucl. Phys. B 335 (1990) 138.
- J. Polchinski, “Chaos in the black hole S-matrix,” arXiv:1505.08108 [hep-th].
- M. Fitkevich and D. Levkov, in preparation (2016).
- C. G. Callan, Jr., S. B. Giddings, J. A. Harvey and A. Strominger, “Evanescent black holes,” Phys. Rev. D 45 (1992) R1005. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D. Grumiller, W. Kummer and D. V. Vassilevich, “Dilaton gravity in two-dimensions,” Phys. Rept. 369 (2002) 327. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- T. D. Chung and H. L. Verlinde, “Dynamical moving mirrors and black holes,” Nucl. Phys. B 418 (1994) 305.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.