EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201619th International Seminar on High Energy Physics (QUARKS-2016)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||5. Modern field theory and selected aspects of mathematical physics|
|Published online||28 October 2016|
- Vladimir V. Vereshagin, Phys. Rev. D 89, 125022 (2014). [CrossRef]
- A. Vereshagin and V. Vereshagin, Phys. Rev. D 69, 025002 (2004). [CrossRef]
- K. Semenov-Tian-Shansky, A. Vereshagin, and V. Vereshagin, Phys. Rev. D 73, 025020 (2006). [CrossRef]
- S. Weinberg, The Quantum Theory of Fields, Vol. 1, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1996).
- N. N. Bogoliubov and D. V. Shirkov, Introduction to the Theory of Quantized Fields (Wiley-Interscience, New York, 1980).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.