EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201619th International Seminar on High Energy Physics (QUARKS-2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||5. Modern field theory and selected aspects of mathematical physics|
|Published online||28 October 2016|
- J. M. Maldacena, “The Large N limit of superconformal field theories and supergravity,” Adv. Theor. Math. Phys. 2, 231-252 (1998), [hep-th/9711200]. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- V. Balasubramanian and S. F. Ross, “Holographic particle detection,” Phys. Rev. D 61, 044007 (2000) [hep-th/9906226]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Balasubramanian et al., “Thermalization of the spectral function in strongly coupled two dimensional conformal field theories,” JHEP 1304, 069 (2013) [arXiv:1212.6066 [hep-th]]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Arefeva, A. Bagrov, P. Saterskog and K. Schalm, “Holographic dual of a time machine,” arXiv:1508.04440 [hep-th]. [Google Scholar]
- I. Y. Aref’eva and M. A. Khramtsov, “AdS/CFT prescription for angle-deficit space and winding geodesics,” arXiv:1601.02008 [hep-th]. [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Gubser, I. R. Klebanov, A. M. Polyakov, “Gauge theory correlators from noncritical string theory,” Phys. Lett. B 428, 105-114 (1998), [hep-th/9802109]. [Google Scholar]
- E. Witten, “Anti-de Sitter space and holography,” Adv. Theor. Math. Phys. 2, 253-291 (1998), [hep-th/9802150]. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- S. Deser, R. Jackiw, and G. ‘t Hooft, “Three dimensional Einstein gravity: dynamics of flat space”, Ann. Phys. 152 (1984) 220 [Google Scholar]
- S. Deser and R. Jackiw, “Three-Dimensional Cosmological Gravity: Dynamics of Constant Curvature,” Ann. Phys. 153 (1984) 405. [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Ageev, I. Y. Aref’eva and M. D. Tikhanovskaya, “Holographic Dual to Conical Defects: I. Moving Massive Particle,” Theoret. and Math. Phys., 188:1 (2016), 1038–1068 [arXiv:1512.03362 [hep-th]]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Ya. Aref’eva, M. A. Khramtsov and M. D. Tikhanovskaya, “Holographic Dual to Conical Defects III: Improved Image Method,” [arXiv:1604.08905 [hep-th]] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.