EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 126, 20164th International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Published online||04 November 2016|
- See, for instance, T. Hollowood, Copenhaguen Quantum Mechanics, arXiv:1511.01069, and references therein.
- P.J. Coles, J. Kaniewski and S. Wehner, Equivalence of wave-particle duality to entropic uncertainty, Nature Communications 5, 5814 (2014), arXiv:1403.4687. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- S. Wehner and A. Winter, Entropic uncertainty relations - A survey, New Journal of Physics - Special Issue on Quantum Information and Many-Body Theory, 12, 025009 (2010), arXiv:0907.3704.
- M. Berta, S. Wehner and M. Wide, Entropic uncertainty and measurement reversibility, arXiv:1511.00267.
- P.J. Coles et al., Entropic Uncertainty Relations and their Applications, arXiv:1511.04857.
- L. Gonzalez-Mestres, BICEP2, Planck, spinorial space-time, pre-Big Bang, invited talk at the 3rd International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics (ICNFP 2014), Kolymbari, Crete, Greece, August 23 - 30, 2014, EPJ Web of Conferences 95, 03014 (2015), and references therein. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- L. Gonzalez-Mestres, Tests and prospects of new physics at very high energy, contribution the 3rd International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics, Kolymbari, Crete, Greece, August 23 - 30, 2014, EPJ Web of Conferences 95, 05007 (2015), and references therein. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- L. Gonzalez-Mestres, Quantum Mechanics and the Spinorial Space-Time, mp_arc 15–86.
- L. Gonzalez-Mestres, Quantum Mechanics, preonic vacuum and space-time contradiction, mp_arc 15–90.
- L. Gonzalez-Mestres, Quantum Mechanics, space-time, preons and entanglement, mp_arc 15–92
- An original paper by R.P. Feynman is Space-Time Approach to Non-Relativistic Quantum Mechanics, Reviews of Modern Physics 20, 367. Available at the address (Universitat de Barcelona) http://hermes.ffn.ub.es/luisnavarro/Nuevo_maletin/Feynman_Approach_1948.pdf
- An edition by D. Styer (Dover Publications, 2010) of the book by R.P. Feynman and A.R. Hibbs Quantum Mechanics and Path Integrals (McGraw-Hill, 1965) is presented at the address http://www.oberlin.edu/physics/dstyer/FeynmanHibbs/ (Oberlin College of Arts and Sciences).
- K. Gödel, Über formal unentscheidbare Sätze der “Principia Mathematica” und verwandter Systeme, Monatshefte für Mathematik und Physik 38, 173 (1931), available at the addess http://www.w-k-essler.de/pdfs/goedel.pdf (Goethe Universität, Frankfurt am Main). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- See, for instance, Paul J. Cohen, Set theory and the continuum hypothesis (1966), Dover Books in Mathematics 2008.
- D. Castelvecchi, Paradox at the heart of mathematics makes physics problem unanswerable, Nature 528, 207 (2015), http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v528/n7581/full/nature16059.htm
- T. Cubitt, D. Perez-Garcia and M. Wolff, Undecidability of the spectral gap, Nature News, 9 December 2015, http://www.nature.com/news/paradox-at-the-heart-of-mathematics-makes-physicsproblem-unanswerable-1.18983, and references therein.
- L. Gonzalez-Mestres, Cosmic rays and tests of fundamental principles, CRIS 2010 Proceedings, Nucl. Phys. B, Proc. Suppl. 212-213 (2011), 26, and references therein. The arXiv.org version arXiv:1011.4889 includes a relevant Post Scriptum. [CrossRef]
- L. Gonzalez-Mestres, High-energy cosmic rays and tests of basic principles of Physics, presented at the International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics, ICFP 2012, Kolymbari, Crete, June 10-16 2012, EPJ Web of Conferences 70, 00047 (2014), and references therein. Preprint version at mp_arc 13–19. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- See also our talk Big Bang, inflation, standard Physics… and the potentialities of new Physics and alternative cosmologies, https://indico.cern.ch/event/344173/session/4/contribution/277 (this Conference).
- L. Gonzalez-Mestres, Physical and Cosmological Implications of a Possible Class of Particles Able to Travel Faster than Light, contribution to the 28th International Conference on High Energy Physics, Warsaw 1996, arXiv:hep-ph/9610474, and references therein.
- L. Gonzalez-Mestres, Space, Time and Superluminal Particles, arXiv:physics/9702026.
- For a reminder, see also our contributions to the ICNFP 2012 and ICNFP 2013 Conferences.
- L. Gonzalez-Mestres Pre-Big Bang, fundamental Physics and noncyclic cosmologies, International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics, ICFP 2012, Kolymbari, Crete, June 10-16 2012, EPJ Web of Conferences 70, 00035 (2014), and references therein. Preprint at mp_arc 13–18. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- L. Gonzalez-Mestres, Spinorial space-time and privileged space direction (I), mp_arc 13-75, and references therein.
- L. Gonzalez-Mestres, Spinorial space-time and Friedmann-like equations (I), mp_arc 13-80, and references therein.
- L. Gonzalez-Mestres, Properties of a possible class of particles able to travel faster than light, Proceedings of the January 1995 Moriond Workshop, Ed. Frontières, arXiv:astro-ph/9505117.
- L. Gonzalez-Mestres, Vacuum Structure, Lorentz Symmetry and Superluminal Particles, arXiv:physics/9704017
- L. Gonzalez-Mestres, Cosmological Implications of a Possible Class of Particles Able to Travel Faster than Light, Proceedings of the TAUP 1995 Conference, Nucl. Phys. Proc. Suppl. 48 (1996), 131, arXiv:astro-ph/9601090. [CrossRef]
- See, for instance, The Planck Collaboration, Planck 2013 results. XXXI. Consistency of the Planck data, arXiv:1508.03375, and references therein.
- L. Gonzalez-Mestres, Preon models, relativity, quantum mechanics and cosmology (I), arXiv:0908.4070.
- Abdus Salam, Gauge Unification of Fundamental Forces, Nobel lecture, 8 December 1979, http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/physics/laureates/1979/salam-lecture.pdf
- See also our contribution to this conference Spinorial space-time and Hagedorn-like temperatures, https://indico.cern.ch/event/344173/session/22/contribution/406
- M. Goodman and E. Witten, Detectability of certain dark matter candidates, Physical Review D 31, 3059 (1985). [CrossRef]
- See, for instance, L Gonzalez-Mestres and D. Perret-Gallix, Recent results and prospects on superheated superconducting particle detectors, Proceedings of the Workshop on Superconductive Particle Detectors, Villa Gualino October 1987, preprint version at http://www.iaea.org/inis/collection/NCLCollectionStore/_Public/20/057/20057526.pdf
- L. Gonzalez-Mestres, Physics prospects with superheated superconducting granules detectors: advantages and limitations, possible improvements and alternatives, Proceedings of the Moriond Workshop, January 1990. Preprint available at http://ccdb5fs.kek.jp/cgi-bin/img/allpdf?200032735
- See, for instance, L. Gonzalez-Mestres and D. Perret-Gallix, Recent results on detector developments for low-energy neutrinos and dark matter: SSG and DSC devices, Proceedings of the III ESO-CERN Symposium, Bologna, May 1988. Preprint version at http://ccdb5fs.kek.jp/cgibin/img/allpdf?198809030
- The DAMA Project, http://people.roma2.infn.it/dama/
- L. Gonzalez-Mestres and D. Perret-Gallix, Detection of low energy solar neutrinos and galactic dark matter with crystal scintillators, Proceedings of the International Conference on Advanced Technology and Particle Physics, Villa Olmo (Como), June 1988. Preprint available at http://ccdb5fs.kek.jp/cgi-bin/img/allpdf?198809032
- L. Gonzalez-Mestres and D. Perret-Gallix, Cryogenic detectors: status and prospects, minisrapporteur talk at the XXIV International Conference on High-Energy Physics, München August 1988. Preprint at http://www.iaea.org/inis/collection/NCLCollectionStore/_Public/21/000/21000903.pdf
- The CRESST Experiment, http://www.cresst.de/
- The CRESST Experiment, The CRESST Dark Matter Search - Status and Perspectives, arXiv:1509.09124.
- B. Hensen et al., Experimental loophole-free violation of a Bell inequality using entangled electron spins separated by 1.3 km, Nature 526, 682 (2015), arXiv:1508.05949. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- M. Giustina et al., A significant-loophole-free test of Bell’s theorem with entangled photons, arXiv:1511.03190.
- J.S. Bell, Speakable and Unspeakable in Quantum Mechanics: Collected Papers on Quantum Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, 2004. [CrossRef]
- T. Cubitt, D. Perez-Garcia and M. Wolff, Undecidability of the Spectral Gap (short version), arXiv:1502.04135.
- T. Cubitt, D. Perez-Garcia and M. Wolff, Undecidability of the Spectral Gap (full version), arXiv:1502.04573.
- J. Bausch et al., Size-Driven Quantum Phase Transitions, arXiv:1512.05687.
- G.De las Cuevas et al., Fundamental limitations in the purifications of tensor networks, arXiv:1512.05709.
- J. Clauser, M. Horne, A. Shimony and R. Holt, Proposed experiment to test local hidden-variable theories, Physical Revew Letters 23, 880 (1969). Available at http://users.unimi.it/aqm/wpcontent/uploads/CHSH.pdf [CrossRef]
- L. Gonzalez-Mestres, Pre-Big Bang, space-time structure, asymptotic Universe, talk given at the 2nd International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics, Kolymbari, Crete, Greece, August 28 - September 5, 2013, EPJ Web of Conferences 71, 00063 (2014). See also the Post Scriptum to the preprint version, hal-00983005. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- L. Gonzalez-Mestres, Ultra-high energy physics and standard basic principles, 2nd International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics, Kolymbari, Crete, Greece, August 28 - September 5, 2013, EPJ Web of Conferences 71, 00062 (2014). See also the Post Scriptum at mp_arc 14–31. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.