EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 128, 2016Theoretical and Experimental Studies in Nuclear Applications and Technology (TESNAT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 November 2016|
- TAEA, Turkish Atomic Energy Authority Energy Report, (2010).
- TUYAP, The Energy Sector in Turkey, Evgin Stock Shares Research Press, 1, Istanbul, February, (1998).
- U. Gursoy, The Social Costs and Clean and Renewable Sources of Energy, Turkish Medical Association Publications, (2004).
- R. Karluk, Structural Transformation of Turkish Economy from 1923, Beta Press, (2007).
- A. Satman, Symposium of Energy and Development in Turkey: Energy Sources in the World, Tasam Press, (2006).
- TUBITAK, Vision 2023 The Project of Technological Foresight, Panel of Energy and Natural Sources, (2003).
- M. Parfit, Alternative Energy, National Geographic, August 2005, pp. 76–106, (2005).
- S. Kocak and H. Altun, Our Energy Needs and Nuclear Energy, Symposium of New and Renewable Energy Sources, TMMOB, 3-4 October 2003, pp. 397–400, Kayseri, (2003).
- M. Schneider and A. Froggatt, The World Nuclear Industry Status Report, Brussels, (2004).
- Y. Cengel, The Use of Geothermal, Wind and Other Renewable Energies in the World and Turkey”, Symposium of New and Renewable Energy Sources, TMMOB, 3-4 October 2003, Kayseri, pp. 1–14, (2003).
- E. Torunoglu, Is it Ecological Disaster Threshold: and the World is Polluted, Oteki Press, pp. 19–34. (1997).
- Republic of Turkey Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources, Nuclear Energy Project Implementation Department Report, (2013).
- V.S Ediger, Energy The New World Order, Turkish Sciences Academy, Academic Forum, No: 67, (2011).
- BP, Statistical Review of World Energy, British Petroleum (BP), London, UK, (2012).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.