EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 128, 2016Theoretical and Experimental Studies in Nuclear Applications and Technology (TESNAT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 November 2016|
- TAEA, Turkish Atomic Energy Authority Energy Report, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- TUYAP, The Energy Sector in Turkey, Evgin Stock Shares Research Press, 1, Istanbul, February, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- U. Gursoy, The Social Costs and Clean and Renewable Sources of Energy, Turkish Medical Association Publications, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- R. Karluk, Structural Transformation of Turkish Economy from 1923, Beta Press, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- A. Satman, Symposium of Energy and Development in Turkey: Energy Sources in the World, Tasam Press, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- TUBITAK, Vision 2023 The Project of Technological Foresight, Panel of Energy and Natural Sources, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- M. Parfit, Alternative Energy, National Geographic, August 2005, pp. 76–106, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kocak and H. Altun, Our Energy Needs and Nuclear Energy, Symposium of New and Renewable Energy Sources, TMMOB, 3-4 October 2003, pp. 397–400, Kayseri, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- M. Schneider and A. Froggatt, The World Nuclear Industry Status Report, Brussels, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Cengel, The Use of Geothermal, Wind and Other Renewable Energies in the World and Turkey”, Symposium of New and Renewable Energy Sources, TMMOB, 3-4 October 2003, Kayseri, pp. 1–14, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- E. Torunoglu, Is it Ecological Disaster Threshold: and the World is Polluted, Oteki Press, pp. 19–34. (1997). [Google Scholar]
- Republic of Turkey Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources, Nuclear Energy Project Implementation Department Report, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- V.S Ediger, Energy The New World Order, Turkish Sciences Academy, Academic Forum, No: 67, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- BP, Statistical Review of World Energy, British Petroleum (BP), London, UK, (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.