EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 128, 2016Theoretical and Experimental Studies in Nuclear Applications and Technology (TESNAT 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Artificial Neural Network|
|Published online||15 November 2016|
- J.A. Duffie and W.A. Beckman, “Solar Engineering of Thermal Processes, 2th Edition”, John Wiley and Sons Inc., New York, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Fadare, Applied Energy, 86 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jiang, Energy Policy, 36 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Abdul Azeez, Scholars Research Library, Archives of Applied Science Research, 3, 2 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Moreno, M.A. Gilabert, B. Martinez, Solar Energy, 85 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. A Ahmed, M. E. Adam, Journal of Clean Energy Technologies, 1, 2 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Edalati, M. Ameri, M. Iranmanesh, Journal of Renewable Energy and Environment, 2, 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Graupe, Advanced Series in Circuits and Systems, 6 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Yakut, B. Elmas and S. Yavuz, Suleyman Demirel University The Journal of Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, 19, 1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Kalogriou, Appl Energy 67 (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.