EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 129, 2016QCD@Work 2016 - International Workshop on Quantum Chromodynamics - Theory and Experiment
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 November 2016|
- E. Salvioni, G. Villadoro, and F. Zwirner, Minimal Z-prime models: Present bounds and early LHC reach, JHEP 11 (2009) 068, arXiv:0909.1320. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Bechtle, O. Brein, S. Heinemeyer, G. Weiglein, and K. E. Williams, HiggsBounds: Confronting Arbitrary Higgs Sectors with Exclusion Bounds from LEP and the Tevatron, Comput. Phys. Commun. 181 (2010) 138–167, arXiv:0811.4169. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Bechtle, S. Heinemeyer, O. Stal, T. Stefaniak, and G. Weiglein, HiggsSignals: Confronting arbitrary Higgs sectors with measurements at the Tevatron and the LHC, Eur. Phys. J. C74 (2014), no. 2 2711, arXiv:1305.1933. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration, V. Khachatryan et. al., Search for a Higgs Boson in the Mass Range from 145 to 1000 GeV Decaying to a Pair of W or Z Bosons, JHEP 10 (2015) 144, arXiv:1504.00936. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration, Properties of the Higgs-like boson in the decay H to ZZ to 4l in pp collisions at sqrt s =7 and 8 TeV, CMS-PAS-HIG-13-002. [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration, Update on the search for the standard model Higgs boson in pp collisions at the LHC decaying to W + W in the fully leptonic final state, CMS-PAS-HIG-13-003. [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration, Combination of standard model Higgs boson searches and measurements of the properties of the new boson with a mass near 125 GeV, CMS-PAS-HIG-12-045. [Google Scholar]
- C. Coriano, L. Delle Rose, and C. Marzo, Vacuum Stability in U(1)-Prime Extensions of the Standard Model with TeV Scale Right Handed Neutrinos, Phys. Lett. B 738 (2014) 13–19, arXiv:1407.8539. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Coriano, L. Delle Rose, and C. Marzo, Constraints on abelian extensions of the Standard Model from two-loop vacuum stability and U(1)B–L, JHEP 02 (2016) 135, arXiv:1510.02379. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Accomando, C. Coriano, L. Delle Rose, J. Fiaschi, C. Marzo and S. Moretti, Z′, Higgses and heavy neutrinos in U(1)′ models: from the LHC to the GUT scale, JHEP 1607 (2016) 086, arXiv:1605.02910. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Emam and S. Khalil, Higgs and Z-prime phenomenology in B-L extension of the standard model at LHC, Eur. Phys. J. C 52 (2007) 625–633, arXiv:0704.1395. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- L. Basso, A. Belyaev, S. Moretti, and C. H. Shepherd-Themistocleous, Phenomenology of the minimal B-L extension of the Standard model: Z’ and neutrinos, Phys. Rev. D 80 (2009) 055030, arXiv:0812.4313. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Huitu, S. Khalil, H. Okada, and S. K. Rai, Signatures for right-handed neutrinos at the Large Hadron Collider, Phys. Rev. Lett. 101 (2008) 181802, arXiv:0803.2799. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Khalil and S. Moretti, The B - L Supersymmetric Standard Model with Inverse Seesaw at the Large Hadron Collider, arXiv:1503.08162. [Google Scholar]
- LHC Higgs Cross Section Working Group, https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/LHCPhysics/CERNYellowReportPageAt13TeV. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.