EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 129, 2016QCD@Work 2016 - International Workshop on Quantum Chromodynamics - Theory and Experiment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 November 2016|
- D.J. Eck: Gauge-natural bundles and generalized gauge theories, Mem. Amer. Math. Soc. 247 (1981) 1–48.
- L. Fatibene, M. Francaviglia: Natural and gauge natural formalism for classical field theories. A geometric perspective including spinors and gauge theories; Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, 2003. [CrossRef]
- M. Godina, P. Matteucci: Reductive G-structures and Lie derivatives, J. Geom. Phys. 47 (1) (2003) 66–86. [CrossRef]
- I. Kolář, P.W. Michor, J. Slovák: Natural Operations in Differential Geometry, (Springer–Verlag, N.Y., 1993).
- M. Palese, E. Winterroth: Global Generalized Bianchi Identities for Invariant Variational Problems on Gauge-natural Bundles, Arch. Math. (Brno) 41 (3) (2005) 289–310.
- M. Palese, E. Winterroth: Covariant gauge-natural conservation laws, Rep. Math. Phys. 54 (3) (2004) 349–364. [CrossRef]
- M. Palese, E. Winterroth: The relation between the Jacobi morphism and the Hessian in gauge-natural field theories, Theoret. Math. Phys. 152 (2) (2007) 1191–1200. [CrossRef]
- M. Palese, E. Winterroth: Lagrangian reductive structures on gauge-natural bundles, Rep. Math. Phys. 62 (2) (2008) 229–239. [CrossRef]
- M. Palese, E. Winterroth: Invariant variational problems and Cartan connections on gauge-natural bundles, AIP Conf. Proc. 1191 (2009) 160–165. [CrossRef]
- M. Palese, E. Winterroth: A variational perspective on classical Higgs fields in gauge-natural theories, Theor. Math. Phys. 168 (1) (2011) 1002–1008. [CrossRef]
- M. Palese, E. Winterroth: Higgs fields on spinor gauge-natural bundles, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 411 (2013) 012025. [CrossRef]
- R.D. Peccei: Exact and Broken Symmetries in Particle Physics, arXiv:hep-ph/0002225.
- G. Sardanashvily: Geometry of classical Higgs fields, Int. J. Geom. Methods Mod. Phys. 3 (1) (2006) 139–148. [CrossRef]
- G.A. Sardanashvily: Classical Higgs fields, Theoret. and Math. Phys. 181 (3) (2014) 1599–1611. [CrossRef]
- J. Vondra: Natural prolongation of principal connections, PhD thesis, Masaryk University, Brno 2010.
- J. Janyška, J. Vondra: Natural principal connections on the principal gauge prolongation of a principal bundle, Rep. Math. Phys. 64 (3) (2009) 395–415. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.