- ATLAS Collaboration, JINST 3, S08003 (2008)
- ATLAS Collaboration, ATLAS-CONF-2015-030, http://cds.cern.ch/record/2037967 (2015)
- ATLAS Collaboration, Eur. Phys. J. 76, 283 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- ATLAS Collaboration, JHEP 09, 079 (2014)
- ATLAS Collaboration, ATLAS-CONF-2016-028, http://cds.cern.ch/record/2160169 (2016)
- ATLAS Collaboration, JHEP 07, 154 (2014)
- P. Artoisenet and E. Braaten, Phys. Rev. D 81, 114018 (2010) [CrossRef]
- A. V. Berezhnoy and A. K. Likhoded, arXiv:1309.1979 (2013)
- ATLAS Collaboration, ATLAS-CONF-2015-064, http://cds.cern.ch/record/2114830 (2015)
- ATLAS Collaboration, Phys. Rev. Lett. 115, 262001 (2015) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- X. Liu, W. Wang and Y. Xie, Phys. Rev. D 89, 094010 (2014) [CrossRef]
- ATLAS Collaboration, JHEP 10, 042 (2013)
- ATLAS Collaboration, Nucl. Phys. B 907, 717 (2016) [CrossRef]
- L. Gladilin, Eur. Phys. J. C 75, 19 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 130, 2016MESON 2016 – 14th International Workshop on Meson Production, Properties and Interaction
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||01 Plenary talks|
|Published online||29 November 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.