EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 133, 2017International Conference on Semiconductor Nanostructures for Optoelectronics and Biosensors (IC SeNOB 2016)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Numeric methods and simulation for characterization of II-VI and III-V nanostructures|
|Published online||15 December 2016|
- J.W. Perram, The Physics of superionic conductors and electrode materials (Springer Science & Business Media, 2013)
- A.R. West, Solid state chemistry and its applications (John Wiley & Sons, 2014)
- M.V. Moroz, P.Yu. Demchenko, S.V. Prokhorenko, V.M. Moroz, Phys. Solid State. 55, 1613 (2013). [CrossRef]
- Diffractometer Stoe WinXPOW, version 2.21, Stoe & GmbH, Darmstadt (2007)
- F. Tesfaye, P. Taskinen, M. Aspiala, D. Feng, Intermetallics. 34, 56 (2013) [CrossRef]
- I. Barin, Thermochemical data of pure substance (Weinheim, VCH, 1995) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.