EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 135, 20177th International Conference on Acoustic and Radio EeV Neutrino Detection Activities (ARENA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
- E.J. Buis et al., Journal of Instrumentation 9, C03051 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Waxman, Neutrino Astronomy: What did we learn, Where should we aim?, (2016), these proceedings [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Askaryan, Zemlia i Vselennaia 1, 13 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Learned, Phys. Rev. D 19, 3293 (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Nahnhauer, Nucl. Instr. Meth. A 692, 58 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Lahmann, Ph.D. thesis, Friedrich-Alexander Universität Erlangen (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Buis et al., Design studies for a neutrino telescope based on optical fiber hydrophones, (2015), in proceedings of the “34th International Cosmic Ray Conference” [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Baas et al., Fiber laser design and measurements for fiber optical hydrophones, (2015), in proceedings of the “34th International Cosmic Ray Conference” [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.