EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 136, 2017RICAP16, 6th Roma International Conference on Astroparticle Physics
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||23 March 2017|
- Green D. A. 2009, Bulletin of the Astronomical Society of India, 37, 45
- Acero F. et al. 2016, ApJS, 224, 8 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- de Palma F. et al. arXiv:1304.1395
- Helene O. 1983, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research, 212, 319 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- Ackermann M. et al. 2012, ApJ, 750, 3 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.