EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 137, 2017XIIth Quark Confinement and the Hadron Spectrum
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Section A: Vacuum Structure and Confinement|
|Published online||22 March 2017|
- D. Kharzeev, K. Landsteiner, A. Schmitt and H. U. Yee, “Strongly Interacting Matter in Magnetic Fields,” Lect. Notes Phys. 871 (2013) 1. [CrossRef]
- V. A. Miransky and I. A. Shovkovy, “Quantum field theory in a magnetic field: From quantum chromodynamics to graphene and Dirac semimetals,” Phys. Rept. 576 (2015) 1. [CrossRef]
- G. S. Bali, F. Bruckmann, G. Endrödi, Z. Fodor, S. D. Katz, S. Krieg, A. Schäfer and K. K. Szabo, “The QCD phase diagram for external magnetic fields,” JHEP 1202 (2012) 044. [CrossRef]
- G. S. Bali, F. Bruckmann, G. Endrödi, Z. Fodor, S. D. Katz and A. Schäfer, “QCD quark condensate in external magnetic fields,” Phys. Rev. D 86 (2012) 071502. [CrossRef]
- D. E. Kharzeev, L. D. McLerran and H. J. Warringa, “The Effects of topological charge change in heavy ion collisions: ‘Event by event P and CP violation’,” Nucl. Phys. A 803 (2008) 227;
- V. Skokov, A. Y. Illarionov and V. Toneev, “Estimate of the magnetic field strength in heavy-ion collisions,” Int. J. Mod. Phys. A 24 (2009) 5925;
- K. Tuchin, “Time and space dependence of the electromagnetic field in relativistic heavy-ion collisions,” Phys. Rev. C 88 (2013) 2, 024911; [CrossRef]
- L. McLerran and V. Skokov, “Comments About the Electromagnetic Field in Heavy-Ion Collisions,” Nucl. Phys. A 929 (2014) 184.
- D. Dudal and T. G. Mertens, “Melting of charmonium in a magnetic field from an effective AdS/QCD model,” Phys. Rev. D 91 (2015) 086002; [CrossRef]
- D. Dudal and T. G. Mertens, “Radiation Gauge in AdS/QCD: Inadmissibility and Implications on Spectral Functions in the Deconfined Phase,” Phys. Lett. B 751 (2015) 352;
- C. Bonati, M. D’Elia and A. Rucci, “Heavy quarkonia in strong magnetic fields,” Phys. Rev. D 92 (2015) no.5, 054014; [CrossRef]
- K. Fukushima, K. Hattori, H. U. Yee and Y. Yin, “Heavy Quark Di_usion in Strong Magnetic Fields atWeak Coupling and Implications for Elliptic Flow,” Phys. Rev. D 93 (2016) no.7, 074028. [CrossRef]
- R. Rougemont, R. Critelli and J. Noronha, “Holographic calculation of the QCD crossover temperature in a magnetic field,” Phys. Rev. D 93 (2016) no.4, 045013. [CrossRef]
- J. M. Maldacena, “The Large N limit of superconformal field theories and supergravity,” Int. J. Theor. Phys. 38 (1999) 1113 [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- [Adv. Theor. Math. Phys. 2 (1998) 231].
- D. Dudal, D. R. Granado and T. G. Mertens, “No inverse magnetic catalysis in the QCD hard and soft wall models,” Phys. Rev. D 93 (2016) no.12, 125004. [CrossRef]
- T. Sakai and S. Sugimoto,“Low energy hadron physics in holographic QCD,” Prog. Theor. Phys. 113 (2005) 843; [CrossRef]
- “More on a holographic dual of QCD,” Prog. Theor. Phys. 114 (2005) 1083. [CrossRef]
- J. Erlich, E. Katz, D. T. Son and M. A. Stephanov,“QCD and a holographic model of hadrons,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 95 (2005) 261602. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- A. Karch, E. Katz, D. T. Son and M. A. Stephanov, “Linear confinement and AdS/QCD,” Phys. Rev. D 74 (2006) 015005. [CrossRef]
- G. F. de Teramond and S. J. Brodsky, “Hadronic spectrum of a holographic dual of QCD,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 94 (2005) 201601. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- A. Karch and E. Katz, “Adding flavor to AdS / CFT,” JHEP 0206 (2002) 043. [CrossRef]
- A. Karch, E. Katz, D. T. Son and M. A. Stephanov, “On the sign of the dilaton in the soft wall models,” JHEP 1104 (2011) 066. [CrossRef]
- E. Witten, “Anti-de Sitter space, thermal phase transition, and confinement in gauge theories,” Adv. Theor. Math. Phys. 2 (1998) 505. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- C. P. Herzog, “A Holographic Prediction of the Deconfinement Temperature,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 98 (2007) 091601; [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- C. A. Ballon Bayona, H. Boschi-Filho, N. R. F. Braga and L. A. Pando Zayas, “On a Holographic Model for Confinement/Deconfinement,” Phys. Rev. D 77 (2008) 046002. [CrossRef]
- E. Witten, “Anti-de Sitter space and holography,” Adv. Theor. Math. Phys. 2 (1998) 253; [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. S. Gubser, I. R. Klebanov and A. M. Polyakov, “Gauge theory correlators from noncritical string theory,” Phys. Lett. B 428 (1998) 105.
- P. Colangelo, F. Giannuzzi, S. Nicotri and V. Tangorra, “Temperature and quark density effects on the chiral condensate: An AdS/QCD study,” Eur. Phys. J. C 72 (2012) 2096. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- E. D’Hoker and P. Kraus, “Magnetic Brane Solutions in AdS,” JHEP 0910 (2009) 088; [CrossRef]
- “Charged Magnetic Brane Solutions in AdS(5) and the fate of the third law of thermodynamics,” JHEP 1003 (2010) 095.
- K. A. Mamo, “Inverse magnetic catalysis in holographic models of QCD,” JHEP 1505 (2015) 121. [CrossRef]
- S. w. Li and T. Jia, “Dynamically flavored description of holographic QCD in the presence of a magnetic field,” arXiv:1604.07197 [hep-th].
- Z. Fang, “Anomalous dimension, chiral phase transition and inverse magnetic catalysis in softwall AdS/QCD,” Phys. Lett. B 758 (2016) 1.
- T. Gherghetta, J. I. Kapusta and T. M. Kelley, “Chiral symmetry breaking in the soft-wall AdS/QCD model,” Phys. Rev. D 79 (2009) 076003. [CrossRef]
- D. Li, M. Huang, Y. Yang and P. H. Yuan, “Inverse Magnetic Catalysis in the Soft-Wall Model of AdS/QCD,” arXiv:1610.04618 [hep-th].
- D. Li and M. Huang, “Chiral phase transition of QCD with Nf = 2 + 1 flavors from holography,” arXiv:1610.09814 [hep-ph].
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.