EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 137, 2017XIIth Quark Confinement and the Hadron Spectrum
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Statistical Methods for Physics Analysis in the XXI Century|
|Published online||22 March 2017|
- ATLAS Collaboration, JINST 3 (2008) S08003.
- RooUnfold: ROOT Unfolding Framework, http://hepunx.rl.ac.uk/~adye/software/unfold/RooUnfold.html.
- A. Armbruster, K. Kroninger, B. Malaescu, F. Spano, Practical considerations for unfolding, ATL-COM-PHYS-2014-277.
- ATLAS Collaboration, Measurement of the differential cross-section of highly boosted top quarks as a function of their transverse momentum in √s = 8 TeV proton–proton collisions using the ATLAS detector, Phys. Rev. D93 (2016) 032009.
- A. Hoecker, V. Kartvelishvili, SVD Approach to Data Unfolding, Nucl. Instrum. Meth. A372 (1996) 469–481. [CrossRef]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Measurements of top-quark pair differential cross-sections in the lepton+jets channel in pp collisions at √s = 13 TeV using the ATLAS detector, ATLAS-CONF–2016–040.
- G. D’Agostini, A multidimensional unfolding method based on Bayes’ theorem, Nucl. Instrum. Meth. A362 (1995) 487. [CrossRef]
- B. Malaescu, An iterative, dynamically stabilized method of data unfolding, arXiv:0907.3791.
- G. Choudalakis, Fully Bayesian Unfolding, arXiv:1201.4612 [physics.data-an].
- ATLAS Collaboration, Measurement of the W±Z boson pair-production cross-section in pp collisions at √s = 13 TeV with the ATLAS Detector, Phys. Lett. B762 (2016) 1.
- ATLAS Collaboration, Measurement of the inclusive jet cross-section in proton-proton collisions at √s = 7 TeV using 4.5 f b−1 of data with the ATLAS detector, JHEP 02 (2015) 153.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.