EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 137, 2017XIIth Quark Confinement and the Hadron Spectrum
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Statistical Methods for Physics Analysis in the XXI Century|
|Published online||22 March 2017|
- ATLAS Collaboration, JINST 3 (2008) S08003. [Google Scholar]
- RooUnfold: ROOT Unfolding Framework, http://hepunx.rl.ac.uk/~adye/software/unfold/RooUnfold.html. [Google Scholar]
- A. Armbruster, K. Kroninger, B. Malaescu, F. Spano, Practical considerations for unfolding, ATL-COM-PHYS-2014-277. [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Measurement of the differential cross-section of highly boosted top quarks as a function of their transverse momentum in √s = 8 TeV proton–proton collisions using the ATLAS detector, Phys. Rev. D93 (2016) 032009. [Google Scholar]
- A. Hoecker, V. Kartvelishvili, SVD Approach to Data Unfolding, Nucl. Instrum. Meth. A372 (1996) 469–481. [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Measurements of top-quark pair differential cross-sections in the lepton+jets channel in pp collisions at √s = 13 TeV using the ATLAS detector, ATLAS-CONF–2016–040. [Google Scholar]
- G. D’Agostini, A multidimensional unfolding method based on Bayes’ theorem, Nucl. Instrum. Meth. A362 (1995) 487. [Google Scholar]
- B. Malaescu, An iterative, dynamically stabilized method of data unfolding, arXiv:0907.3791. [Google Scholar]
- G. Choudalakis, Fully Bayesian Unfolding, arXiv:1201.4612 [physics.data-an]. [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Measurement of the W±Z boson pair-production cross-section in pp collisions at √s = 13 TeV with the ATLAS Detector, Phys. Lett. B762 (2016) 1. [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Measurement of the inclusive jet cross-section in proton-proton collisions at √s = 7 TeV using 4.5 f b−1 of data with the ATLAS detector, JHEP 02 (2015) 153. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.