EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 137, 2017XIIth Quark Confinement and the Hadron Spectrum
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Statistical Methods for Physics Analysis in the XXI Century|
|Published online||22 March 2017|
- Andreassen R., Meadows B.T., de Silva M., and Sokoloff M.D. J. Phys.: Conf. Series 513, 052003 (2014). The development of GooFit is supported by US NSF grants (NSF-1005530, NSF-1414736). GooFit’s source code lives in the repository https://github.com/GooFit; that includes a manual and examples. A valuable tutorial can be found at http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId-235992. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Brun R. and Rademakers F. Nucl. Instrum. Meth. A 389, 81–86 (1997) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Verkerke W. and Kirkby D.P. eConf C0303241 MOLT007 (Preprint physics/0306116) (2003) [Google Scholar]
- https://docs.nvidia.com/; for these studies CUDA version 6.5(7.0) were used for Tesla K20(40) boards. [Google Scholar]
- James F. and Roos M. CERN Program Library routine D506 (1989) (long write-up). [Google Scholar]
- An intense memory transfer takes place between CPU and GPU (checked by nVidia Visual Profiler (nvvp)). [Google Scholar]
- Tesla K20(K40) has 5(12)GB GDDRs; the 16(20) cores are E5-2640 v2 @ 2:0GHz with 64(256)GB of RAM. [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration Phys. Lett. B 734, 261 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- CDF Collaboration Phys. Rev. Lett. 102, 242002 (2009) and (arXiv:1101.6058) (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gross E. and Vitells O. Eur. Phys. J. C70, 552 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Barbone L., Donvito G. and Pompili A. J. Phys.: Conf. Series 396, 042017 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wilks S.S. Ann. Math. Stat. 9, 60–62 (1938) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cowan G., Cranmer K., Gross E. and Vitells O. Eur. Phys. J. C71, 1554 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- ReCas is a project financed by the italian MIUR (PONa3_00052, Avviso 254/Ric.); its web page is http://www.recas-bari.it/index.php/en/. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.