EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 137, 2017XIIth Quark Confinement and the Hadron Spectrum
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Statistical Methods for Physics Analysis in the XXI Century|
|Published online||22 March 2017|
- Andreassen R., Meadows B.T., de Silva M., and Sokoloff M.D. J. Phys.: Conf. Series 513, 052003 (2014). The development of GooFit is supported by US NSF grants (NSF-1005530, NSF-1414736). GooFit’s source code lives in the repository https://github.com/GooFit; that includes a manual and examples. A valuable tutorial can be found at http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId-235992. [CrossRef]
- Brun R. and Rademakers F. Nucl. Instrum. Meth. A 389, 81–86 (1997) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- Verkerke W. and Kirkby D.P. eConf C0303241 MOLT007 (Preprint physics/0306116) (2003)
- https://docs.nvidia.com/; for these studies CUDA version 6.5(7.0) were used for Tesla K20(40) boards.
- James F. and Roos M. CERN Program Library routine D506 (1989) (long write-up).
- An intense memory transfer takes place between CPU and GPU (checked by nVidia Visual Profiler (nvvp)).
- Tesla K20(K40) has 5(12)GB GDDRs; the 16(20) cores are E5-2640 v2 @ 2:0GHz with 64(256)GB of RAM.
- CMS Collaboration Phys. Lett. B 734, 261 (2014)
- CDF Collaboration Phys. Rev. Lett. 102, 242002 (2009) and (arXiv:1101.6058) (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Gross E. and Vitells O. Eur. Phys. J. C70, 552 (2010)
- Barbone L., Donvito G. and Pompili A. J. Phys.: Conf. Series 396, 042017 (2012) [CrossRef]
- Wilks S.S. Ann. Math. Stat. 9, 60–62 (1938) [CrossRef]
- Cowan G., Cranmer K., Gross E. and Vitells O. Eur. Phys. J. C71, 1554 (2011)
- ReCas is a project financed by the italian MIUR (PONa3_00052, Avviso 254/Ric.); its web page is http://www.recas-bari.it/index.php/en/.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.