EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017XXIII International Baldin Seminar on High Energy Physics Problems Relativistic Nuclear Physics and Quantum Chromodynamics (Baldin ISHEPP XXIII)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||27 March 2017|
- R. Utiyama, Phys. Rev. 101, 1597 (1956) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- N.N. Bogoliubov, D.V. Shirkov, Introduction to the quantum fields theory, 1th ed. (GITTL, Moscow, 1957, in Russian)
- R. Utiyama, Where did physics come to? (Japan, 1983, in Japanese)
- Collection of papers, ed. by D.D. Ivanenko, Elementary particles and compensating fields (Mir, Moscow, 1964, in Russian)
- C.N. Yang, R.L. Mills, Phys. Rev. 96, 191 (1954) [CrossRef]
- N.P. Konopleva, V.N. Popov, Gauge fields, 1th ed. (Atonizdat, Moscow, 1972, in Russian).
- N.P. Konopleva, V.N. Popov, Gauge fields, 2th ed. (Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 1980, in Russian).
- N.P. Konopleva, V.N. Popov, Gauge fields, 3th ed. (URSS, Moscow, 2000, in Russian)
- N.P. Konopleva, V.N. Popov, Gauge fields (Harwood academic publisher, Chur-London-N.-Y., 1981)
- Proc. of Int. Sem., ed. by A.M. Baldin, Vector mesons and electromagnetic interactions (JINR, Dubna, 1969)
- Collection of papers, ed. by A.M. Baldin, Electromagnetic interactions and elementary particles structure (Mir, Moscow, 1969, in Russian)
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.