EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017XXIII International Baldin Seminar on High Energy Physics Problems Relativistic Nuclear Physics and Quantum Chromodynamics (Baldin ISHEPP XXIII)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Applied use of relativistic beams|
|Published online||27 March 2017|
- I.A. Golutvin et al., preprint E14-95-97, Dubna (1995) [Google Scholar]
- A. Van Ginneken, Non ionizing energy deposition in silicon for radiation damage studies (Fermi Nat. Accelerator Lab. Report FN-522, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- M. Szuta, S. Kilim, E. Strugalska-Gola, M. Bielewicz, S. Tyutyunnikov, Feasibility study of minor actinide application as a neutron fluency and average neutron energy detector in the place of their location, Fifth Meeting of the Expert Group on Reactor Physics and Advanced Nuclear System (EGRPANS) of Working Party on Scientific Issues of Reactor Systems (WPRS) (NEA Headquarters, Paris, France, 19 February 2015) [Google Scholar]
- “E&T RAW” Collab. (I. Adam et al.) E1-2010-61, Dubna (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.L. Asquith et al. Annals of Nuclear Energy 63, 742–750 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Frana Radioanal. and Nucl. Chem. 257, 583 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.