EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 139, 2017Nanophotonics and Micro/Nano Optics International Conference – NANOP 2016
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||23 March 2017|
- Y. Ding, J. Xu, F. Da Ros, B. Huang, H. Ou and C. Peucheret, Opt. Express, 21, 8, 10376–82 (2013) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- D. Dai, J.E. Bowers, Nanophotonics, 3, 4-5, 283–311 (2014)
- C. Peucheret, Y. Ding, J. Xu, F. Da Ros, A. Parini, H. Ou, Advanced Photonics 2015 OSA Technical Digest (online), paper SpT2E.3 (2015)
- A. Yariv & P. Yeh, Optical Waves in Crystals (Wiley, New York, 1984)
- T. Tamir (Ed.), Guided-Wave Optoelectronics (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1990) [CrossRef]
- Y.G. Boucher, Opt. Eng., 53, 7, 071810 (2014) [CrossRef]
- Y.G. Boucher, A. Parini, P. Féron, Optical Quantum Electron. (to be published)
- E.J. Henley & R.A. Williams, Graph Theory in Modern Engineering (Academic Press, New York and London, 1973)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.