EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2017Powders and Grains 2017 – 8th International Conference on Micromechanics on Granular Media
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||30 June 2017|
- D. Bi, S. Henkes, K.E. Daniels, B. Chakraborty. Ann. Rev. Condensed Matter Physics 6: 63–83 (2015); [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Edwards, R.B.S. Oakeshott, Physica A 157, 1080 (1989); [Google Scholar]
- R. Blumenfeld, J.F. Jordan, S.F. Edwards. Phys. Rev. Lett. 109, 238001 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Jiang and M. Liu. Eur. Phys. J. E 38: 15 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- D. Kolymbas. Introduction to hypoplasticity, Balkema, Rotterdam, 2000 [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Henann and K. Kamrin. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 110, 6730 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Jiang, M. Liu. Granular Matter, 11:139 (2009). Free copy: www.springerlink.com/content/a8016874j8868u8r/fulltext [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Jiang and M. Liu. Acta Mech. 225, 2363–2384 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Jiang and M. Liu. Why granular media are thermal, and quite normal, after all. Eur. Phys. J. E (2017) 40: 10 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- P. Richard, M. Nicodemi, R. Delannay, P. Ribiere, D. Bideau, Nature, 4, 121 (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.