EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2017Powders and Grains 2017 – 8th International Conference on Micromechanics on Granular Media
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Particle simulations and particle-based methods|
|Published online||30 June 2017|
- ISO/TC 238, Solid biofuels - Determination of mechanical durability of pellets and briquettes - Part 1: Pellets (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Schott, R. Tans, I. Dafnomilis, V. Hancock & G. Lodewijks, On the durability tests for handling of solid biomass such as wood pellets, FME Transactions 44, 279–284 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Cundall and O.D.L. Strack, A discrete numerical model for granular assemblies, Geotechnique, 29 (No. 1), 47–65, (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- DEM Solutions, EDEM 2.6.1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Stroshine, Physical Properties of Agricultural Materials and Food Products (2004) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/frictioncoefficients-d_778.html [Google Scholar]
- Kaliyan N. and R.V. Morey, Factors affecting strength and durability of densified biomass products; Biomass and Bioenergy, 33, 337–359 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Temmerman, M., F. Rabier, P.D. Jensen, H. Hartmann, Th. Böhm, Comparative study of durability test methods for pellets and briquettes; Biomass and Bioenergy 30, 964–972 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.