EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2017Powders and Grains 2017 – 8th International Conference on Micromechanics on Granular Media
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Cohesive granular materials|
|Published online||30 June 2017|
- M. Foster, R. Fell, and M. Spannagle, The statistics of embankment dam failures and accidents. Can. Geotech. J. 37:1000–1024 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. J. Hanson and K. R. Cook, Apparatus, test procedures, and analytical methods to measure soil erodibility in situ. Applied Engineering in Agriculture 20(4):455–462 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E. Partheniades, Erosion and deposition of cohesive soils. ASCE 91(HY1):105–139 (1965) [Google Scholar]
- P. Philippe and M. Badiane, Localized fluidization in a granular medium. Phys. Rev. E 87, 042206 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J.-Y. Delenne, F. Soulié, M. S. El Youssoufi and F. Radjaï, From liquid to solid bounding in cohesive granular media. Mechanics of Materials 43:529–537 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Revuelta, A. L. Sánchez and A. Liñán, Confined axisymmetric laminar jets with large expansion ratios. J. Fluid Mech. 456:319–352 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. Badr, G. Gauthier and P. Gondret, Erosion threshold of a liquid immersed granular bed by an impinging plane liquid jet. Phys. Fluids 26:023302 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Coleman and V. I. Nikora, A unifying framework for particle entrainment. Water Resources Research 44:W04415 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.